General Music Thread

Rahman > Timabaland any day of the week, the month, the year, the decade and so on....

Bought the OneRepublic album yesterday and I love it. I think its brilliant.The first song really sets the tone for the rest of the album. BRILLIANT

Reading and Leeds festival tickets go on sale at 6.45 tonight. I'd love to get tickets to Reading, the line-ups fantastic. Dizzee Rascal, The Cribs, Babyshambles, The Killers, Bloc Party, Editors, The Wombats, Pendulum and The Enemy to name a few. If only i had the money.

Me and Matt are going Leeds :D (not together though obviously)

Lattitude for me. Amazing festival because of the people, atmosphere. Franz Ferdinand, Sigur Ros and Interpol are 3 fantastic headliners. Couple that with, Russell Howard, Ross Noble, Phill Jupitous and Simon Amstell all doing comedy sets.

Meh, Latitude doesn't have enough substance to warrant the weekend ticket price for me. A few of my mates are going but i've decided against it, firstly because of money, secondly because i'm not impressed with the line-up (music anyway) and thirdly because i'd rather play cricket that weekend.

Oasis released their first tour dates for 2 years a few days ago but annoingly they are for canada and america but i suspect that it wont be 2 long till they release British Dates :D and the new album is expected to be out in september. The Oasis are back :D

I'm not as excited for Leeds this year because the line up isn't great but Creamfields is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see Kasabian headlining. Highlight of my year for sure and could well be one of the best festivals i've been too.

Didn't get Glasto tickets this year though. Couldn't afford to go to that as well as V, Leeds and Creamfields.

If by chat you mean non stop shagging then yes. I'll get around to giving you my phone number soon enough. Doesn't help when myspace is being a twat and I moved house but left my phone behind!

You really are a twat :) I was trying to be suttle with the 'chat' line, you had to ruin it.

2nd one doesn't work, but Kasabian. Oh my. What a tune.

I've got a mash-up of Processed Beats. Kasabian vs The Stone Roses.

Orgasmic.

I think i've already told you Will that i probably am!

Users who are viewing this thread