General Music Thread

Nah it isn't , its exactly what its named, compared to what it the last album was, its pretty odd.

So I was thinking about adding to my collection and was thinking of what newer bands I should check out. You all know what kind of music I listen to, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

WOW! Jon Butler is a great guitarist, that is absolutely crazy, pretty god song as well.

He's not actually called John Butler, I don't think, he's in a band called the John Butler Trio.

Edit - my bad, what the heck am I saying. -_-

Last edited:
Yuk!

And you think you know Hip Hop...

Im suprised, haven't you listened to Nas' latest album, are you sure you want Hip Hop dead?

Yuk!

And you think you know Hip Hop...

Im suprised, haven't you listened to Nas' latest album, are you sure you want Hip Hop dead?

If HipHop was dead, Nas shouldn't be alive.

Anyone heard the last shadow puppets? Worst song title ever, everythings overstated these days :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good ole days!

untill NEDs invaded the country :(.

Yeah you're right there.

JT need locking up for life, to look like that and not be gay is a crime, god if theres one thing i hate more than Indie, its JT.

I have an entitlement to my opinion ;) Mostly my opinions are outragious, this however it totally within the norm.

If by JT you mean Justin Timberlake then for once i'll have to seperate from you here Dan, because i'm not a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread