General Music Thread

Lol, Take That the best live act in Britain? Give me a break! These "awards" are becoming more of a farce every year. I know I'm a Muse fan, but quite frankly they crap on everyone else in the live act nominations.

Have any of you ever actually seen take that live? I'm not saying they should win but don't be too harsh, loads of my friends and me went to see them (to be fair we only went because there was lots of girls lol) but they actually weren't that bad considering that its take that, very sort of roll your eyes screaming girls nonsense but it was ok, I had a laugh and I'm fairly sure whether or not Joe McDonald has a good time is the criteria for the award thank you very much. Still Arctic monkeys should have won every award, they did make me chuckle too :p

But at the end of the day, it's Take That and they don't play their own instruments except Gary Barlow. Plus, they are all fat karaoke singers who are a joke of a band. Manbands (too old, flabby and wrinkly to be called a boyband now) just don't work.

Besides, Muse kick everyone's arse live.

Kasabian and The Cribs are the only 2 who come close and I don't think they were even nominated were they?

Obviously they weren't going to be nominated because the kind of people who do the Brit Awards are the kind of people who think Kasabian is a German footballer and think the Cribs is a gang in Harlem.

lol We had a rap contest in my Geo class, Super awsum.

I like Midnight Juggernauts at the moment (don't ask me what my general music style is because it's so broad it isn't funny), and not just because they're Aussies!

Being listening to Rise Against and Paramore a bit lately pretty good as well

Pinch you're taking the same path as i did, but i've moved on ;)

RA are a decent band, gone slightly too pop for my liking. Paramore, shes hot, she can sing decently, but not amazingly.

hey man im only listening to them because i really only have 2 bands i listen to and i need to expand :p and agree with you on both RA and Paramore

Just went out and bought a couple of Pink Floyd CDs. Its amazing how much they sucked when not absolutely brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread