General Music Thread

Anyone heard Let's Wrestle. Some cracking tunes, they have.

They're alright, fairly overrated. Some much more talented bands about without the recognition they're currently getting. Some good songs as you said though.

Culli's music taste comes up trumps again. I've discovered the awesomeness of Ian Brown and The Stone Roses. F.E.A.R, I Wanna Be Adored, Waterfall, Keep What You Got, Brown is a legend, as is Culli ;)

Last edited:
City of Delusion was the best for me, either that one or Kinights of Cydonia, man, my Muse time has come and long gone, ah well.

I've given up picking a favourite song from Black Holes and Revelations to be honest! Map of the Problematique is fantastic as well. Favourite song from every album right now though is Citizen Erased, boy is that a top song.

They're alright, fairly overrated. Some much more talented bands about without the recognition they're currently getting. Some good songs as you said though.

Sounds like a pretty good analysis to me.

Aye I agree.

I've never really been into Jack Johnson. I'm not that much of an acoustic fella.

And for once Usy has said something worthy of being listened to. Good Shoes are fb. Waiting on le second album.

once..

I have never come across his analytical skills. I didn't know what to expect :p

Anyone, of the English clan, see Jonothan Ross last night. I got in, switch on the TV to some god aweful band, my god they where bad. Any idea who they where?

Users who are viewing this thread