General Music Thread

Anyone ever heard of Expatriate? They've been on Cricket 07 and Rugby 08, but the cricket song was Killer Kat, which was pretty bad. I've got their album, it's pretty good. The Spaces Between (from Rugby 08) and Black Bird are great songs!

Anyone heard of a band called, 'Editors' they are pretty good. They sound sort of like Eskimo Joe and Snow Patrol mixed. Google them. Or search them on youtube.

Yeah, Editors are very big in England at the moment and as I can't way to go see them live in a few weeks time.

Aye, their huggge over here and also absolutely brilliant. I enjoyed how the new album was a world apart the Back Room.

been listening to a hell of a lot of pink floyd over the last 2 days, music you can close your eyes and just lose yourself in, i strongly recommend anyone who hasnt heard dark side of the moon to listen to it as soon as possible

The genius of ambient or experimental music, Tool and Porcupine Tree give off the same effect.

Anyone heard of a band called, 'Editors' they are pretty good. They sound sort of like Eskimo Joe and Snow Patrol mixed. Google them. Or search them on youtube.
Just had a listen to them on myspace, they sound pretty ordinary. Singer has an irritating voice and their music is a bit soft and boring for me.

I like lots of music- Oasis and so on and theres nothing better then a few cans of stella and a rave! But i dont like skater music gets on my nerves! You guys will probually presume im some type of chav now.

He knows what Scat means doesnt he ? If so, he's a very strange man. Old school dance track though, the song itself is pretty awesome :D.

I wasn't such a big fan of good ol' Jack Johnson, but his new album is a rippa! My gf likes him so i had to endure his old album, which lost its touch fairly early but i know this one will last till his next release! Sleep through the static - Must have album.

I wasn't such a big fan of good ol' Jack Johnson, but his new album is a rippa! My gf likes him so i had to endure his old album, which lost its touch fairly early but i know this one will last till his next release! Sleep through the static - Must have album.
Jack Johnson is awesome. Love that type of music - makes you wanna just fall asleep sometimes but its that calming.

What is that type of Music is it called, it's always on some random Radio Stations, like just classic old music no singing stuff like 'at.. it's on for hours and hours, once I listen to that for 2 straight days few years back..

It's good

yes, the best music type ever after H^2.

What is that type of Music is it called, it's always on some random Radio Stations, like just classic old music no singing stuff like 'at.. it's on for hours and hours, once I listen to that for 2 straight days few years back..

It's good

Instrumentals?

Are you talking about my above post with Jack Johnson?

Jack Johnson is an acoustic singer. I suppose he's a bit of a soft rock artist also.

Users who are viewing this thread