General Music Thread

Aye, before Borrell started to think he was the incarnation of Jagger and Dylan.

Aye. I loved Up All Night but the second album was a bit dreary despite the odd good tune.

Let's see how many consecutive 'Aye's we can get eh?

Aye I agree.

I've never really been into Jack Johnson. I'm not that much of an acoustic fella.

And for once Usy has said something worthy of being listened to. Good Shoes are fb. Waiting on le second album.

Damn you Culli, damn you, I was gonna post Pendulum, been listening to them the whole damn day. But I was listening to Slam (fat man dancing).

Evo - you know that band I told you about, well they made a new album, and it's out of this world, apparently, my friend said.

Bedlam In Goliath by The Mars Volta, for anyone who is interested.

I'm officially a fan of them now. They were in NME the other week as well.

Slam is an awesome choon.

And damn you Mob, you ruined the chain of Aye that we had going! :mad:

Just got Muse - Black Holes and Revalations. I know it's not exactly new, but a fantastic album nonetheless. Torn between Invincible and Starlight as the best song.

City of Delusion was the best for me, either that one or Kinights of Cydonia, man, my Muse time has come and long gone, ah well.

Freddie, you ruined the damn you chain! Everyone's a ruiner. :mad

Erm...aye, ill get it out the way while i can.

Errr,,, I know its fairly sad, but the Sweeney Todd soundtrack is a beast man! Jonny Depp can sing, but its great because it has enough context to remind me of the film. The film is great, a big suggestion would be to go watch it.

Hairspray > Sweeney Todd.

Although to be fair, I haven't even seen Sweeney Todd yet.

Anyone heard Let's Wrestle. Some cracking tunes, they have.

Users who are viewing this thread