General Music Thread

2Pac's better thanks.

I've had the privelage of scruffing up Ryan Jarman's hair at one of The Cribs' gigs in a similar situation. :D

I've spoke to Ryan on the phone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Legend. I'd rather be from Wakefield than Grantham tbh.

He is a legend, you're right. But that accent is just annoying. I've not really heard any of The Cribs stuff though, which is why i'm youtubing their stuff now, and I have to say, i'm impressed. Man's Needs is a fantastic song, and Jarman's voice in the songs actually sounds awesome, will definetly be downloading some Cribs tonight !!

Ryan Jarman did invent Live Aid 2.

Trust me, you haven't heard the Cribs properly until you've seen them live. They are absolutely amazing. I've seen them three times now and every time they've just smashed the place to pieces.

Some lad near me threw a half empty (or half full for you optimists) can of Strongbow on stage at Ryan and he picked it up, drunk the rest of it and threw the empty can at a steward.

Oh and you've probably already got it, but listen to the Cribs' cover of Modern Way by the Kaiser Chiefs. I actually prefer it to the original.

Aye, Jarman's got a much better singing voice than Ricky. I feel sorry for poor Ross Jarman. He's the youngest of the 3 brothers, Ryan and Gary being twins obviously, and he doesn't get nearly as much coverage in NME and the like. Ah well, balls to him. His fault for being a drummer really ;)

Matt's Knees!
Matt's Knees!
Apollo Creed!
Apollo Creed!

Lmao, sorry to interrupt you Mob, but the Brit Awards is hilarious. Take That got best live act. And ITV say they don't rig phone votes anymorel. Sure thing.

Sharon Osbourne ahah.
2Kylie, she's a fighter, just like me". Oh jesus Sharon, bring up the Cancer AGAIN.

They should get some proper presenters like Lovejoy and Chamblerain in there. Or them lads from Gavin and Stacey who are doing the NME awards.

And as much as I love the Klaxons, that rendition of Umbrella with Rhianna was awful. Stick to the full on rave choons lads. More Totem on the Timeline and less Umberella ella ella please.

Users who are viewing this thread