General Music Thread

No I've had this problem plenty of times its iTunes if you right click on the song in iTunes and click on "Get Info" followed by the "Options" tab you should see that your Volume Adjustment is Whack

My dad just gave me a 4 gig mp3 player he won, i just added a few albums, arctic monkeys and editors are to follow soon, so far i have BLINK 182 GREATEST HITS, 2004 COMPILATION(made by my family) eskimo joe black fingernails red wine, and green day international superhits.

Just downloaded, with the $25 I have left with my $50 iTunes card:

John Butler Trio - Grand National
Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland

Thoughts...

Grand National is a cracker!

John Butler Trio is one of the best bands in Aus at the moment (maybe a little biased because they are from WA).

The album starts off well, but towards the end the songs get a little crappier. My favourite is "Used to Get High", very clever song - something I can relate to as well. Other faves are "Groovin' Slowy", "Gov' Did Nothing", "Better Than", "Dianella".

Awesome album! Great choice Lefty!

John Butler Trio is one of the best bands in Aus at the moment (maybe a little biased because they are from WA).

The album starts off well, but towards the end the songs get a little crappier. My favourite is "Used to Get High", very clever song - something I can relate to as well. Other faves are "Groovin' Slowy", "Gov' Did Nothing", "Better Than", "Dianella".

They are a good band.

I really like The Living End.

I am majorly into heavy metal, and punk, bands like Metallica, Pantera, as well as a bit of KoRn, Slipknot, and bands like The Clash, Blink 182, Green Day, Dead Kennedy's and stuff.

My favourite all time band is Nirvana, got all their albums, as well as the singles album which I found in Cash Converters by chance last year and I bout it for like 24 bucks.

I am very glad to have picked it up as the album I looked at on Sanity's website had been sold out and would need to be shipped to Australia.

I was listening to it whilst doing my Maths homework and man is it really good. One of my favourites is "Good Excuse". "Gov' Did Nothing" is quite genius actually, four minutes of words and then a nice solo/improvisation set. Is quite a nice change from RHCP and Young Modern (Silverchair's latest album). Still haven't listened to the Jimi Hendrix one yet.

A good album to revise to is Jamie Cullum's debut: Twentysomething

Nice and chilled out, and works best in summer when in a pair of shorts on the trampoline with the music on so loud the rest of Ipswich can hear it too. :)

They are a good band.

I am majorly into heavy metal, and punk, bands like Metallica, Pantera, as well as a bit of KoRn, Slipknot, and bands like The Clash, Blink 182, Green Day, Dead Kennedy's and stuff.

My favourite all time band is Nirvana, got all their albums, as well as the singles album which I found in Cash Converters by chance last year and I bout it for like 24 bucks.

I am very glad to have picked it up as the album I looked at on Sanity's website had been sold out and would need to be shipped to Australia.

Wooo

They are a good band.

You know your music ;)

Right i'm going re-open the can of worms which is Emo, and claim Panic at the Disco aren't. Please notice the disappearence of the !, its gone!!!!

I've heard the first 5 songs on the album (Legally) about 20 days early. Its a top album and its got a slight hint of the older generation of rock and roll. Not really like it, but it has a hint. Far from emo, which they wrongly got titled when they first came about.

It comes out on the 25th of this month if anyone cares. The title is named Pretty. Odd. And from what i hear, its pretty good!

It's supposed to be full of folk tunes because they wanted to shed their emo image.

Users who are viewing this thread