General Music Thread

I have been listening to alot of paramore lately.

Riot is a very,very good album.

also been listening to leftover crack and AFI as well.

Brady, Riot is a good album, but its not groundbreaking, its not one which i'd itch to listen to. Its a decent try, and will ensure they make another but they need more depth in thier songs.

Shes a damned good singer, with the looks to boot, but it isn't a band in which will get worldwide rep!

Brady, Riot is a good album, but its not groundbreaking, its not one which i'd itch to listen to. Its a decent try, and will ensure they make another but they need more depth in thier songs.

Shes a damned good singer, with the looks to boot, but it isn't a band in which will get worldwide rep!

It was nice little album to listen to.

Misery Business,Fences,Born For This and That's What You Get were my personal favorites.

Hayley williams(The lead singer)has such a powerful voice for such a small lady....

and she's easy on the eye as well:D

Misery Business,Fences,Born For This and That's What You Get were my personal favorites.

Hayley williams(The lead singer)has such a powerful voice for such a small lady....

if you think she has a 'powerful' voice for a woman, cheack out Angela Gossow! she would eat all of paramore and all other emo bands for breakfast that woman, and she a swedish blond as well lol

Yeah she isn't overly vocally powerful, but has a good range i'll agree.

Yeah it is a good album :D :cheers

Oh and i've heard the Panic at the Disco album, and for all those who are going on an Emo rant after this, take a listen :) You'll be suprised, it ain't.

Last edited:
I think i just broke my wrist and my anklke at Foals. I';m horribly drunkd and in a lot of pain, but it was amazing. best gig ever.

Yeah she isn't overly vocally powerful, but has a good range i'll agree.

Yeah it is a good album :D :cheers

Oh and i've heard the Panic at the Disco album, and for all those who are going on an Emo rant after this, take a listen :) You'll be suprised, it ain't.

i will check them out....i've heard good stuff about them.

I found my Alter Bridge CD the other day, still some good stuff on there been jamming to Korn, Wednesday 13, and Fear Factory lately. As well as a bit of Medageth, and Rammstein. Been some rocking tunesl

Bought the Oasis " There and Then" dvd which is from the two gigs of Maine Road and Earls Court in 96. Absolute amazing - the best gigs oasis have done in my opinion- MAD FOR IT :p

Anybody here like 'Mr Rock 'n' Roll', also known as Chuck Berry?

I know he's music was in the 50's and 60's but it's just awesome! Just wondering if anybody else had even heard of him let alone like his music? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I like a lot of the old time music, I grew up listening to music from the 50s and around that era. I loved listening to Bill Haley and The Comets, and Bobby Vee, James Darrin, Johnny Horton, and the like.

I also loved listening to Ritchie Valens.

I know he's music was in the 50's and 60's but it's just awesome! Just wondering if anybody else had even heard of him let alone like his music? :p

I studied him in Yr 8 Music. One of the founders of Rock 'n' Roll. Really like his song "Rock Around The Clock". Used as the Happy Days theme song I believe.

i do enjoy a bit of Mr Berry trev, also like the band buckcherry lol

i think its about time for a bit of civil war in this thread people

Users who are viewing this thread