General Questions Thread

I've got a few questions..

* As a noob, if you want to save money, how much is enough to save? I started off with 200,000 but now have 102,000 from buying acouple of players from the transfer market.

* How much ITS should I be spending each week?

* Can you make money other then from matches? In my last match I had no gate reciepts from any day even though I was playing away.

* Does stamina influence spin/slow bowlers?

1. You should try and save up. Don't blow all your money straight away. Many teams do this, and end up losing their team for going into too much debt.

2. None at this stage.

3. You can make money from player sales. You only get gate reciepts when you play at home.

4. Yes. If they have a low stamina, they won't bowl as effectively for as many overs as they would if they had high stamina.

Yes.... Save more money & your club will be one of the best.

So is the fact that I've still got 102,000 in my bank a good thing?

Well, in future, make sure that you have a certain margin(say,100 or 150K) and take care that ur financial status doesn't come below that. Monitor the profit you are getting and have that margin accordingly.

How many PR Officers and Financial Advisors should I start out with??

There is a BT tool available in one of the links ( In BT itself) for FA,PR officers utility. For PR, you need to enter members and it will help you with numbers to be appointed. Similary for FA, you would need to enter the financial status in that excel tool.

I've got a few questions..

* As a noob, if you want to save money, how much is enough to save? I started off with 200,000 but now have 102,000 from buying acouple of players from the transfer market.

* How much ITS should I be spending each week?

* Can you make money other then from matches? In my last match I had no gate reciepts from any day even though I was playing away.

* Does stamina influence spin/slow bowlers?

1) While buying players, make sure that you don't get addicted to Transfer Market like many new teams. Once you get addicted to TM, money will keep on reducing obviously. ;)

2) For YP, you need to have the academy in Strong/superb condition. So wait for some more time may be 1/2 seasons and develop the academy/invest in YP with steady pace. I started my YPs in my season 3.

3)Away matches doesn't get you Gate Receipts except Friendly's. Friendly matches always give you money. Make sure you play Friendly every week. Mostly, if you play with well developed teams in their ground, you will get more money because of their ground size. This reminds me, my first 5 losses in first 5 friendly's against huge teams. :D (pacer,Briggy,Viral,Kutta and Syl)

4) Stamina and secondaries for a player always have impact in their performance. Don't ever ever buy a player with worthless stamina just because he has strong bowling skills.

On a extra note, you may have a read at different BT guides available in BT links here. Good luck with your team. :thumbs

Can you train players concentration & consistency after the age of 23? If so, does the time it take for them to pop increase or stay the same once they reach 23?

Can you train players concentration & consistency after the age of 23? If so, does the time it take for them to pop increase or stay the same once they reach 23?
Concentration and Consistency pop quicker the older the player gets.

Users who are viewing this thread