General Questions Thread

Field + SP [phsycos] - Pops
Field only - no pops
SP only - no pops

SP affects only secodnaries...

Thank you. Is it better to have my new 17 year old on secondaries or a good senior player with good primaries and poor secondaries on secondary nets?

It really depends... Think of it this way Tom, imagine your team in 4 seasons time... if you think that player will still be there train them

I would definetly go with the 17yo. Is better for you in the long run. Griffo, that is a good strategy you have there :)

Christopher Kepler (1816210)

RH Batsman, RM Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, fresh fitness.
A steady player with superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Monkey Warrior XI
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 3,944
Wages: ?634 p/w
Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: competent Consistency: competent
Fielding: worthless

Is close for bowl respectable ? i know shame for stamina because i just pull this player with 0 its !

RH Batsman, RM Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, fresh fitness.

Is close for bowl respectable ? i know shame for stamina because i just pull this player with 0 its !

He's pretty high, those skills have a possible wage range from 412 to 708. At best he's 9 tenths of the way there, at worst about three quarters.

I pretty much had a similar player with better stam earlier in the season. Popped in 2 weeks to resp. I suspect about the same time.

I take it you are going to train him?

Probably 1 stam, 1 bowl, 1 field at minimum.

Right this is stupid. I keep forgetting which nets affect which stats. Can someone once and for all tell me which nets affect which ability.

This is more aimed @ concentraion and consistency as I know what the others mean :rolleyes:

Bat/Bowl - Conc/cons
Bat+field/Bowl+field - Faster conc/cons
Bat+Field+wk/Bowl+field+wk - fastest conc/cons..

Is it possible to get defensive/cautious bowlers to take more wickets i.e change the aggression levels? I have tried attacking but it doesn't seem to do much and don't really want to go to very attacking unless I know it works.

Is it possible to get defensive/cautious bowlers to take more wickets i.e change the aggression levels? I have tried attacking but it doesn't seem to do much and don't really want to go to very attacking unless I know it works.
I would love to have this question answered as well. Especially relating to spinners...

Users who are viewing this thread