Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

For some unknown reason my Pakistan team has the Australian odi top on when I start a casual match but in the uniform menu it is the correct one wtf

Hi blocker I think I have worked out why Pakistan odi kit is using Australia's odi top in game I originally copied the Australian top in the logo creator for the Pakistan top and just changed the colours so I am going to make the Pakistani top from scratch I did a quick test last night and it seemed to work I will uplload it and name it original pak odi 81/82

Hi blocker I think I have worked out why Pakistan odi kit is using Australia's odi top in game I originally copied the Australian top in the logo creator for the Pakistan top and just changed the colours so I am going to make the Pakistani top from scratch I did a quick test last night and it seemed to work I will uplload it and name it original pak odi 81/82

Thanks mate. When I downloaded them earlier the Australian one had green in the middle too. Is that right? Not sure how it should look

Thanks mate. When I downloaded them earlier the Australian one had green in the middle too. Is that right? Not sure how it should look
Search for my logos and you should see a logo with yellow main and green down the sides thats what I use as the top and install it over the top of the original top to get the wider green strips that the b and h kit had if that makes sense[DOUBLEPOST=1483056473][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have trouble finding it I will take a photo of itand post it on here

Hi All, Just curious to if it's easy to edit the names/logos for the Clubs in the QLD competition? I have yet to get the game on PS4 (order is on it's way) and want to do my career through QLD, therefore making the clubs the QLD Premier competition - are those teams and logos easy to edit? Can I do it via the demo on PC?

You can't edit the teams but you can replace them.

I think the club comps can only have 8 teams so you'll have to pick 8 of them.

I'm actually making the grounds and logos for the QLD Premier league as it's my local comp. Definitely doing Gold Coast and UQ so if you want to get into logo creation sing out so we can split the workload.

Send me what you need done mate. Shall give it a crack.
thanks man.

highest priorities for me are the old ACB logo with two batsmen and ACB in the middle (seen here in my poor DBC14 attempt) and the old tccb lion and wicket logo, as done brilliantly in 14 by quincy.

bats really any retro ones at all. don't really care if they're accurate to the players or even 1987 - anything 70s to 90s, i don't mind at all. I'm having a go at some slazenger ones but an SS Jumbo, and the retro kookaburra would be aces, thanks.

Just a decent Umar Akmal please on the ps4 only decent pakistanis are an AMAZING Wahab Riaz and a very good Misbah Ul Haq

I'm willing to do any of the classic kits or anything on PS4 if someone wants it ,anything but players

Hi,

Any chance someone could create this logo. It would be much appreciated.
imgres

606 × 581 - blacktowncricket.com.au

Attachments

• BDCC Logo.jpg
    BDCC Logo.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 126

Users who are viewing this thread