gfx

Those pieces of colour on the right just destroy it. I like the normal one.

Farrukh_|$B said:
Those pieces of colour on the right just destroy it. I like the normal one.
Yeh, Its horrid.
I don't know why i even bothered to post it. I just messed around wit it, it was a quickie lol :p

Well, I"ll post the Sigs that I made with the Battle with Rabeta.
One with a gradient map and one without. The one with looked slightly odd to me, so i posted the one without as my choice.

comments?

v1 (gradient map)
gangulysiggfxbattlev1gradientmap.jpg

v2(without)
gangulygfxbattlev2nogradientmap.jpg

I still have the sig against GN, not posting since GN hasn't replied with his yet :p

I am sorry mate, I just don't like it. I think too many people are trying to copy evo's style at the moment, try to be individual... Not only that but the colouring is awful and the render is completely over-contrasted. Sorry to sound negative, but this is just my opinion as I have seen you produce much better. I like the text though...

Much better, and is more your style. The things you can work on on that one are, I don't like the effects on the render and the colouring is not great, as it is not really varied, just light blue and white. Other than that it is very good, great work...

rabeta said:
Much better, and is more your style. The things you can work on on that one are, I don't like the effects on the render and the colouring is not great, as it is not really varied, just light blue and white. Other than that it is very good, great work...
I was actually kind of going for that, the color scheme. And on the render if i did anything else, Ganguly's face would turn absolutly black, and I wanted it to "pop out" more than to sink into the scenery. :p

Really unhappy with this. Just rate it and see how it could have been improved.

afridigfxbattlesig.jpg

:(

a Logo from my blog
worldofcricktlogo.jpg

All I could say about the Afridi sig is that you need to change the bg...Same with the logo!
Ganguly sig is awesome! The Oram sig would have been better without the c4d render going around Oram!

Users who are viewing this thread