gfx

hassan said:
itz good sig but the text in the middle iz jus too over stroked and too contrasted
In which? If your talking about the Bermuda one, i know, i'm not too happy with it either.

Shane Watson Signature:

ShaneWatsonSignature.jpg

Here is the flintoff Sig 300*100, if anyone wanted to use it :/

flintsig2-300X100.jpg
[
Code:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/cricketman93/flintsig2-300X100.jpg
Place that link in
tags.
I'm taking requests right now, or even comments... I'm spending alot of time on these things and its kind of dejecting if people don't even think its good enough to leave a comment.

Hey, dont worry about people not posting, i know its not nice, but Myself, Rabeta and Hassan to some extent spend a large part of the day critising and helping people in the GFX forums, dont be too downhearted.

I like the Shane Watson sig there isnt too much wrong there, but the Flintoff sig is just too empty, plus the renders are dull and boring. you need to blend them into the sig, at the moment it seems to me they are there for the sake of it, no real attempt has been made to interfold them into the sig.

You Levercock on is real good, nice again.

Like i said, dont be downhearted, all the time people didnt comment me, and look at what i can make now, im not the best and not the worst but at one time i was with this creation;

hampshirehawksgq9.jpg

Laugh, its funny isnt it, it was pretty crap :D

Anyways man, keep going at it, some will be good, while others arnt, you'll improve :)

Right Cricman, I know it's hard when you don't get comments but sometimes this is a signal to make something way out of your depth and try something really extravagant to catch people's attention ;) so don't worry about it. The Watson one isn't bad and the bg is pretty good mate. However, the australian badge looks out of size and try to only use the sparkle brush when it is appropriate, to grab someone's attention. The text is pretty nice but perhaps too embossed. Also, one key thing for you to work on is the areas that are just left with the bg. With this try to solve it by making you sig smaller. i tend to do my sigs at 375x125 so that it can easily be resized to pc regulations as well. As for the flintoff one it is a good idea and the text is very good but try to use only one render in your sig(usuall) as it can become the focus point of the sig and everyting else in the sig can revolve around it. So don't worry about comments mate, even though I will try to comment as often as possible;). Also, how about trying something completly new with the bg. how about smudging your render a bit on the bg with a chalk brush scattered and set the layer to colour dodge and then filter>>sharpen. Just something to try, try to make the most of the programs filters and smudging as they can add a lot more to your sig both in terms of colour and depth. Also, make the most of adjustment layers such as gradient maps, curve and colour balance. They will add something extra to your sigs.

Hope all this helped mate...

rabeta said:
Right Cricman, I know it's hard when you don't get comments but sometimes this is a signal to make something way out of your depth and try something really extravagant to catch people's attention ;) so don't worry about it. The Watson one isn't bad and the bg is pretty good mate. However, the australian badge looks out of size and try to only use the sparkle brush when it is appropriate, to grab someone's attention. The text is pretty nice but perhaps too embossed. Also, one key thing for you to work on is the areas that are just left with the bg. With this try to solve it by making you sig smaller. i tend to do my sigs at 375x125 so that it can easily be resized to pc regulations as well. As for the flintoff one it is a good idea and the text is very good but try to use only one render in your sig(usuall) as it can become the focus point of the sig and everyting else in the sig can revolve around it. So don't worry about comments mate, even though I will try to comment as often as possible;). Also, how about trying something completly new with the bg. how about smudging your render a bit on the bg with a chalk brush scattered and set the layer to colour dodge and then filter>>sharpen. Just something to try, try to make the most of the programs filters and smudging as they can add a lot more to your sig both in terms of colour and depth. Also, make the most of adjustment layers such as gradient maps, curve and colour balance. They will add something extra to your sigs.

Hope all this helped mate...

Yeah thats what i meant :rolleyes:

Your sigs are good mate. I don't comment much in graphics threads these days and normally when I comment it's for under-par sigs and yours aren't that; They are good.

I never got any comments when I first started and I still don't get that much now. I'm nowhere near the best on here and I too struggle to get comments at times. Don't blame yourself for it mate.

Hey man what a great job there truly awesome .....P.S. can i get a wallpapaer done for my story of world cup which has now moved on to the supereights
I want to start supereights with a wallpaper of the trophy in the middle while the captains of eight teams surrounding it or maybe the flags of the teams surrounding it...
Can u do it soon........
The eight teams are Australia
India
Pakistan
Srilanka
Southafrica
New Zealand
England
Zimbabwe

Some pics
worldcuphk3.jpg

57061481do2.jpg

73177762fe9.jpg

73316048rm6.jpg

73148780nr1.jpg

73148228ap4.jpg

73318439un1.jpg

1803008cg8.jpg

Cricman sorry to be annoying but can you take off all the links as again I would like people to download the whole pack and not just take a quick glance at yours. Thanks.

handsome said:
Hey man what a great job there truly awesome .....P.S. can i get a wallpapaer done for my story of world cup which has now moved on to the supereights
I want to start supereights with a wallpaper of the trophy in the middle while the captains of eight teams surrounding it or maybe the flags of the teams surrounding it...
Can u do it soon........
The eight teams are Australia
India
Pakistan
Srilanka
Southafrica
New Zealand
England
Zimbabwe

Some pics
worldcuphk3.jpg

57061481do2.jpg

73177762fe9.jpg

73316048rm6.jpg

73148780nr1.jpg

73148228ap4.jpg

73318439un1.jpg

1803008cg8.jpg

I'll probably need some bigger pics.

iceman_waugh said:
Can you make one of Rahul Dravid with the World Cup ?
Sure. Do you want me to just to add a world cup to the Dravid sig in my pack or just like, start a new one?

Cricketman93 said:
I'll probably need some bigger pics.

How large ..man i need one wallpaper with the world cup and eight teams

handsome said:
How large ..man i need one wallpaper with the world cup and eight teams
Quite big actually.
I'll try and find some pics of my own. i'll do it soon enough X)
What do you want on the BG? apart from the players..

Users who are viewing this thread