gfx

Thanks FB.

Heres a new Flintoff sig.
I don't like what i've done with the flag, just toyed around with it to make it look better.
Gradient Map did NOT look good with it, so i'm not going to post it unless someone wants me to.

Flintoffsig.jpg

good effort, don't like the england flag though on dissolve, try it on overlay. Also, try a different bg as it is pretty much the same to your asif one. Also, try a v2 with the change suggested, not the bg one, and also duplicate the flintoff in the middle and set it to motion blur. Then set it to colour doge and you will have a cool light source. then use a soft white brush to add to the light source and you will have good lighting mate.

i like the have my stuff like flags on colour burn, its a good sig though and i actually think the dissolve looks good.

Heres something new i tried. Turned out pretty well, i think.
NadalSigwithborder.jpg

Comments?

Last edited:
yea I like it but I don't like the way the right-hand side picture has been cut off and also, the blue brush doesn't work well on it. the render needs more effects and the bg is kind of mono. Like the idea though and good border.

nice ones Rohit :clap As Rabeta pointed out, u cud have prevented that blue brush on right side. Overall its excellent though :clap

surendar said:
nice ones Rohit :clap As Rabeta pointed out, u cud have prevented that blue brush on right side. Overall its excellent though :clap

Brush?
Thats just his shirt he's wearing, mate.

Ok overall its a nice balanced sig, but the wrong colours :(

The text is good, maybe try a differnt text for his name or somthing. As for the cutting, its quite neat. Overall a nice sig, but the colour scheme doesnt go to be brutefully honest :)

Umm...Dont mind me asking me but, wheres the WC project?

etho11 said:
can you make a Dhoni/ etho11 sig
hey
Yeh, Sorry I haven't been active on this thread latley, but i'm workin on a dhoni sig anyways!

Hooper said:
Umm...Dont mind me asking me but, wheres the WC project?
It hasn't been released yet. The three I posted a couple pages back is a teaser.

Users who are viewing this thread