Gilchrist retires from cricket

Paine is no chance, Roborocks keeps playing him up because he saw him do decent a few years back. But he is on the outer now. Haddin>Ronchi>The rest.

whats gilly gonna do will he move into commentary????

Hmmm everyone has loved gillys commentary in the 20/20s
Everyone seems to hate healy as a commentator
Could we see healy dumped from his position an replaced again by Gilly

Hahaha how much would healy hate gilly then

Paine is no chance, Roborocks keeps playing him up because he saw him do decent a few years back. But he is on the outer now. Haddin>Ronchi>The rest.

Yea that pretty much sums up the peaking order, Ronchi only really up there cause of his explosiveness other than that hasn't been consistent enough.

My newest highlight of Gilly was tonight at the 20/20. When he left the ground after he was caught out the roar from the crowd was amazing, you could literally feel it against you chest. awesome!

whats gilly gonna do will he move into commentary????

Hmmm everyone has loved gillys commentary in the 20/20s
Everyone seems to hate healy as a commentator
Could we see healy dumped from his position an replaced again by Gilly

Hahaha how much would healy hate gilly then
Haha! I would kill myself with laughter if next summer we see

In: GIlly
Out: Healy

in the Com box:p

I hope so, I'm not a fan of Healy's commentary, and Slats is starten to give me the irrities a little aswell. Actually i dont like many lol. Chappell sounds like one of those old men that scream at little kids running on their garden.

hmmm may not happen gilly wants to go join that indian 20 20 series also,
gonna have to wait a few years :(

hmmm may not happen gilly wants to go join that indian 20 20 series also,
gonna have to wait a few years :(

Channel Nine commentary will be on only during the Aussie summers right ?
The IPL will start in April-May.

I think Gilly might take up the W-K position in the commentary box.

It would be cool if gilly could commentate during the ODI series as well. I know he does not but i reckon it would be heaps good. It is awesome how the players are miked up for the matches of Twenty/20 cricket.

such a great guy leaving?
he is one of them who don't belong to cricket,game itself belong to him.
Honest,Kind and very very Dangerous...
LONG LIVE GILLY

It would be cool if gilly could commentate during the ODI series as well. I know he does not but i reckon it would be heaps good. It is awesome how the players are miked up for the matches of Twenty/20 cricket.

I believe this practice started long ago in England.

Yeah, I think we tried it over here in the second or first year of Twenty/20. We do it every country televised 20/20 game. We tend to mike up what the commentators considered to be the key players.

Users who are viewing this thread