Good News I Have Found The Stroke Files!

Hi

Silly question. I'm presuming this is for the PC version of the game. Will this work on the Xbox version as well?

Leon

eddie can you send me individual updates to files as opposed to big files. like can you send me the straight drive updated shot files because whenever i try saving or importing teh stroke big the game never starts. also can you send me teh outfield and ball physics and AI files seperatly..thanks

did u remember to compress the BIG file after u imported it?

If u didn't , thats why it crashed.

I a complete computer spaz will this great work of yours plus other peoples fine efforts be put in a patch ala WOLFS GOLD PEs4 so a muppet like me can ENJOY
PS is it me or when i bowl an outswinger it swings in and vice versa
Thanks for trying to make this game great

daleroy said:
Hi

Silly question. I'm presuming this is for the PC version of the game. Will this work on the Xbox version as well?

Leon

I've just tested this on the XBbox version and it works fine. :)

Thanks for all your hard work Eddie!

One thing, the straight drive tends to more to the left or right of the batsman than straight down. Was this intentional?

Cheers again!

One thing, the straight drive tends to more to the left or right of the batsman than straight down. Was this intentional?

yeah i noticed it sometimes goes a bit too square....that due the the higher direction variation value.. (also if it goes straighter those d@mn super-human fielders will field it 9/10).

Once i work out how to slow the fielders down , we can use less variation is direction.

Eddie can you post your file here in fsh format as I am unable to convert them.

Hi guys. Im new into this forum. I just imported the two .BIG files into the GOB file but my game crashes during loading. I imported them and compressed them. And when I open the two .BIG file with bigGui, it says "error: F:\Program Files\EA Sports\edit\2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.big has a invalid header"
Even after I have repaired the components from the Reinstall Setup, the same thing is happenin

yes i compressed the BIG for sure.. i even put it in the cricket directory..both methods crash the game

why does everybody want to import the file into the GOB when we can just put them into the main directory.

its a 100% chance of working and 0% chance of a crash.(exception are always there;))

game crashes even if the file is placed in the crick2005 directory..dont know what the problem is

can someone please put up the individual stroke files and the individual updated files for ai battign and ball physics..

I also experienced the game crashing when I put the 2 .big files into the /EA Cricket 2005 folder.

So, I decided to use bigGUI to export the original 2 big files and put them into the /EA Cricket 2005 folder and then manually imported into these 2 files all of the shots and other .txt files that Eddie uploaded. I just left the 2 .big files in the folder and now it works fine.

Haven't had a chance to give it a proper try to see what effect the changes have, but I have scored quite a few 2's, probably because the outfields are slower now.

Good work Eddie and co. I just wish you could find the AI bowling data to stop them bowling so many yorkers and try some more realistic lines....even the bloody spinners bowl a shed load of yorkers....

btw, Eddie, can I make a suggestion?

How about when you upload new files, you edit the very first post in this thread and add all the links to that post so that it is easy for people to immediately see what are the latest files you've uploaded and what they do. At the moment, this thread has useful stuff spread all over the place and it's difficult to see what's what.

Cheers.

eddie can you please send me teh txt files for ALL teh shots that you have edited.. i have all the cover drives, i tried installing teh leg glaces but they caused the striaght drive to go to square leg/midwicket, adn i dont have the striaght drive shot, please can you upload ALL shot txt/saf files please. and as well as all teh files that you have updated in the 2bb.. BIG. thanks..

What are your thoughts Eddie about full Ai patch.As you have done a lot of hardwork.

What are your thoughts Eddie about full Ai patch.As you have done a lot of hardwork.

I am doing a full AI patch, just smoothing out some rough edges.

Hopefully i will have something released (in the dowloads section) by the end of today.

Users who are viewing this thread