Grand Finals - Manchester Divided vs. Vatican Victors

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nuts, and Nuts all over the place. Why the heck would Shrek keep Nuts here?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
It's simmed and written up, I'm just heading to bed now, so Pakistani_Army will be posting it up in his award-winning style. It'll be all pro like, formatting and colours and fancy write ups and all that jazz ;)

I will admit though, I was very surprised by the result.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Don't kill me anymore, please! All in the hands of the Brit chap! :D

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Manchester Divided vs. Vatican Victors

PCPL 3 - Grand Finals - 2nd Leg

2a4u239.png
vs.
2yl379u.png
Pre Match Report by Zorax said:
And it's time folks, for the Final game of PCPL 3, and what a ride it has been! 55 games spanning 2 months, over 100 million vCash invested, twists and turns, tight finishes, comprehensive finishes too. We've had great decisions and poor ones, heroic performances and comedically bad ones. Players have shone, stars have faded, hearts were broken while underdogs triumphed. We've had scandals, controversies and rivalries, but we've had great contests and sportsmanship too.

And here, tonight, we have two teams who have worked hard from day one. Two sides who have taken different paths to acheive their goals, but have succeeded none the less. The big spending, hard hitting, dominating Manchester Divided face off against the miserly, canny and quick-thinking Vatican Victors in the Grand Finals!

The first game at The Pope's Backyard featured a run fest that never was. In batting friendly conditions VV could only rack up 144 as Man D strived hard and fielded brilliantly in conditions that didn't suit their bowlers. But just when they thought they had done enough, the VV paceman hustled over Sir Viv and KBC, and the normally unflappable duo lost their calm and failed to accelerate when needed. Man D ended up at 121/5, shocked and frustrated as Vatican has snagged a crucial win.

KBC and Viv were under heavy criticism, and allegations of match-fixing arose. But those were put to rest in the second game, as KBC hammered 20 runs off 4 balls from the 18th over bowled by Kapil Dev to win the game for Man D and level the finals one all. A dry, dusty pitch was prepared at Monkey Park, and Vatican struggled to post up 140/6 against Man D's excellent spin attack. Vatican bowled brilliantly throughout the second innings, and their tight fielding made scoring hard for KBC and Covvy. With 16 needed in 2 overs, it looked like Man D might choke when it mattered the most, but KBC's blaze sealed the deal and brought up his match-winning fifty in the process.

And now it's time for the third and final game. Determined by the Gods of fate to be hosted at Shrek's Swamp, one would be tempted to give Man D the edge. The Downright Donkey home ground has always been a successful venue for Zorax, and with experienced donkey KBC by his side, expect Man D to be ready for the dangers the pitch holds.

But you can't count VV out yet, because they have had a knack of winning games when it matters the most. And no game could matter more than this. All that stands between them and a Cinderella-story victory is tonights match, and they won't give a second thought to past records, current form or the conditions. All they'll be focusing on is living and playing in the moment, and doing their absolute best on that pitch to win this game. Man D won't be under any false impressions either, this is the most difficult game they'll play in the tournament. They didn't come this far just to stumble at the final hurdle, don't expect nothing but utter ruthlessness from them.

The lineups for tonight's grand finale are as follows:

Vatican Victors: Kshitiz_Indian (*), Kapil Dev, Gudduthemaster, Shan111, blake (+), sohum, World Champions, treva, Bob Massie, Abhas Gupta, Vince van der Bijl.

Manchester Divided: Don Tallon (+), KBC, Zorax Doom(*), Covvy, Viv Richards, Amiya, 07harrisb, The Spin, Sydney Barnes, WHM, Arslaan Khalid

These 22 men will compete for the ultimate prize. Who will rise to the occassion, and who will crumble under the pressure? This is their chance to write their name into history. Screw what they've done in the 19 games before this, all they'll be remembered for is how they did right here, tonight, in this ground in front of these thousands of fans in the biggest stage of them all. It's going to be one hell of a game.

Zorax and KI stride out to the middle and the coin is tossed...KI calls heads...and it's tails! Man D have won the toss, and Zorax opts to bowl first! Let's get this shebang underway! And now we will pass over to our special commentators accquired for the grand final Bill Lawry & Michael Holding.​

Vatican Victors Innings - VV lost the toss and were forced to bat first

0.1 Sydney Barnes to Kshitiz_Indian, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
0.2 Sydney Barnes to Kapil Dev, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
0.3 Sydney Barnes to Kapil Dev, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
0.4 Sydney Barnes to Kapil Dev, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and gets his partner run out! Oh dear!

Kapil Dev run out KBC
Runs : 0 Balls : 3 S/R : 0

(0)
0.5 Sydney Barnes to gudduthemaster, No shot offered. (0)
0.6 Sydney Barnes to gudduthemaster, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)

End of over 1
Vatican Victors 2/1 (RR : 2)
Kshitiz_Indian 1 (1b)
gudduthemaster 1 (2b)
Sydney Barnes 1-0-2-0

1.1 Zorax Doom to gudduthemaster, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up. (2)
1.2 Zorax Doom to gudduthemaster, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
1.3 Zorax Doom to gudduthemaster, And the batsman unveils the sweep shot, and it's done beautifully too! Four more! (4)
1.4 Zorax Doom to gudduthemaster, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
1.5 Zorax Doom to gudduthemaster, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
1.6 Zorax Doom to gudduthemaster, And that's going all the way, four runs! (4)

End of over 2
Vatican Victors 12/1 (RR : 6)
gudduthemaster 11 (8b)
Kshitiz_Indian 1 (1b)
Zorax Doom 1-0-10-0

2.1 Sydney Barnes to Kshitiz_Indian, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)
2.2 Sydney Barnes to Kshitiz_Indian, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
2.3 Sydney Barnes to Kshitiz_Indian, He's skied it, too high, there's a fielder coming under it, takes it comfortably!

Kshitiz_Indian c Covvy b Sydney Barnes
Runs : 3 Balls : 4 S/R : 75

(0)
2.4 Sydney Barnes to shan111, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
2.5 Sydney Barnes to shan111, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)
2.6 Sydney Barnes to shan111, That was a very good delivery. (0)

End of over 3
Vatican Victors 16/2 (RR : 5.33)
shan111 2 (3b)
gudduthemaster 11 (8b)
Sydney Barnes 2-0-6-1

3.1 Zorax Doom to gudduthemaster, He's skied it, too high, there's a fielder coming under it, takes it comfortably!

gudduthemaster c & b Zorax Doom
Runs : 11 Balls : 9 S/R : 122.2

(0)
3.2 Zorax Doom to blake, Easy single. (1)
3.3 Zorax Doom to shan111, Slog-sweep time! He completely misses it though, and is rapped on the pads. The bowler is appealing...and yup, he's got to go! Tough luck kid, maybe you'll get it next time!

shan111 lbw Zorax Doom
Runs : 2 Balls : 4 S/R : 50

(0)
3.4 Zorax Doom to Sohum, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)
3.5 Zorax Doom to Sohum, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
3.6 Zorax Doom to Sohum, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)

End of over 4
Vatican Victors 20/4 (RR : 5)
blake 1 (1b)
Sohum 3 (3b)
Zorax Doom 2-0-14-2

4.1 Sydney Barnes to Sohum, My GOD that's massive! 6 runs! (6)
4.2 Sydney Barnes to Sohum, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)
4.3 Sydney Barnes to Sohum, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
4.4 Sydney Barnes to Sohum, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
4.5 Sydney Barnes to Sohum, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
4.6 Sydney Barnes to Sohum, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs. (2)

End of over 5
Vatican Victors 32/4 (RR : 6.4)
Sohum 15 (9b)
blake 1 (1b)
Sydney Barnes 3-0-18-1

5.1 Zorax Doom to blake, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
5.2 Zorax Doom to blake, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling. (4)
5.3 Zorax Doom to blake, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
5.4 Zorax Doom to blake, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
5.5 Zorax Doom to blake, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
5.6 Zorax Doom to blake, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs. (4)

End of over 6
Vatican Victors 44/4 (RR : 7.33)
blake 13 (7b)
Sohum 15 (9b)
Zorax Doom 3-0-26-2

6.1 Whitehornmatt to Sohum, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
6.2 Whitehornmatt to blake, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
6.3 Whitehornmatt to blake, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
6.4 Whitehornmatt to blake, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
6.5 Whitehornmatt to blake, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more. (4)
6.6 Whitehornmatt to blake, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more. (2)

End of over 7
Vatican Victors 53/4 (RR : 7.57)
blake 21 (12b)
Sohum 16 (10b)
Whitehornmatt 1-0-9-0

7.1 Arslaan Khalid to Sohum, Buffet bowling, the batsman helps himself to four more. (4)
7.2 Arslaan Khalid to Sohum, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
7.3 Arslaan Khalid to blake, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
7.4 Arslaan Khalid to blake, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
7.5 Arslaan Khalid to Sohum, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
7.6 Arslaan Khalid to Sohum, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)

End of over 8
Vatican Victors 59/4 (RR : 7.38)
Sohum 21 (14b)
blake 22 (14b)
Arslaan Khalid 1-0-6-0

8.1 The Spin to blake, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one. (1)
8.2 The Spin to Sohum, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
8.3 The Spin to blake, No shot offered. (0)
8.4 The Spin to blake, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
8.5 The Spin to blake, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
8.6 The Spin to blake, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)

End of over 9
Vatican Victors 62/4 (RR : 6.89)
Sohum 22 (15b)
blake 24 (19b)
The Spin 1-0-3-0

9.1 07harrisb to blake, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
9.2 07harrisb to Sohum, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
9.3 07harrisb to blake, He's slogged that down to cow corner. Long on runs in to field, and the batsmen get two. The captain is clearly not very happy with his fielder's effort there. (2)
9.4 07harrisb to blake, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though. (1)
9.5 07harrisb to Sohum, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
9.6 07harrisb to blake, Edged and through the vacant gully region for four! And just after the captained had removed a man from there! Don't you just hate it when that happens? (4)

End of over 10
Vatican Victors 72/4 (RR : 7.2)
blake 32 (23b)
Sohum 24 (17b)
07harrisb 1-0-10-0

10.1 Whitehornmatt to Sohum, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
10.2 Whitehornmatt to Sohum, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)
10.3 Whitehornmatt to Sohum, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
10.4 Whitehornmatt to Sohum, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two. (2)
10.5 Whitehornmatt to Sohum, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
10.6 Whitehornmatt to blake, Drilled away through midwicket for four, that shot had some power behind it! (4)

End of over 11
Vatican Victors 81/4 (RR : 7.36)
blake 36 (24b)
Sohum 29 (22b)
Whitehornmatt 2-0-18-0

11.1 07harrisb to Sohum, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
11.2 07harrisb to blake, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two. (2)
11.3 07harrisb to blake, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
11.4 07harrisb to Sohum, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two. (2)
11.5 07harrisb to Sohum, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
11.6 07harrisb to Sohum, Edged and through the vacant gully region for four! And just after the captained had removed a man from there! Don't you just hate it when that happens? (4)

End of over 12
Vatican Victors 91/4 (RR : 7.58)
Sohum 36 (26b)
blake 39 (26b)
07harrisb 2-0-20-0

12.1 The Spin to blake, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
12.2 The Spin to blake, That's a single. (1)
12.3 The Spin to Sohum, Very well bowled. (0)
12.4 The Spin to Sohum, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
12.5 The Spin to Sohum, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
12.6 The Spin to Sohum, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)

End of over 13
Vatican Victors 93/4 (RR : 7.15)
blake 40 (28b)
Sohum 37 (30b)
The Spin 2-0-5-0

13.1 Arslaan Khalid to Sohum, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
13.2 Arslaan Khalid to Sohum, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
13.3 Arslaan Khalid to blake, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)
13.4 Arslaan Khalid to blake, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
13.5 Arslaan Khalid to blake, That was a very good delivery. (0)
13.6 Arslaan Khalid to blake, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)

End of over 14
Vatican Victors 101/4 (RR : 7.21)
Sohum 40 (32b)
blake 45 (32b)
Arslaan Khalid 2-0-14-0

14.1 The Spin to blake, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
14.2 The Spin to blake, We've just recieved a letter here in the commentary box, from an fan who wants us to 'Shut the fuc..' oh dear, um, nevermind. Back to the cricket, and it seems the batsmen ran three! Well done. (3)
14.3 The Spin to Sohum, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
14.4 The Spin to Sohum, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling. (4)
14.5 The Spin to Sohum, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
14.6 The Spin to Sohum, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)

End of over 15
Vatican Victors 109/4 (RR : 7.27)
blake 48 (34b)
Sohum 45 (36b)
The Spin 3-0-13-0

15.1 07harrisb to Sohum, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
15.2 07harrisb to Sohum, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
15.3 07harrisb to Sohum, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
15.4 07harrisb to Sohum, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
15.5 07harrisb to Sohum, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
15.6 07harrisb to Sohum, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though. (1)

End of over 16
Vatican Victors 114/4 (RR : 7.13)
blake 48 (34b)
Sohum 50 (42b)
07harrisb 3-0-25-0

16.1 The Spin to Sohum, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
16.2 The Spin to Sohum, One more to the total. (1)
16.3 The Spin to blake, One more to the total. (1)
16.4 The Spin to Sohum, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
16.5 The Spin to Sohum, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
16.6 The Spin to Sohum, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)

End of over 17
Vatican Victors 116/4 (RR : 6.82)
Sohum 51 (47b)
blake 49 (35b)
The Spin 4-0-15-0

17.1 07harrisb to blake, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
17.2 07harrisb to blake, That's a single. (1)
17.3 07harrisb to Sohum, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
17.4 07harrisb to blake, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up. (2)
17.5 07harrisb to blake, Fantastic slower ball, the batsman swings twice and still misses it, and is caught plumb in front!

blake lbw 07harrisb
Runs : 54 Balls : 39 S/R : 138.5

(0)
17.6 07harrisb to WORLD CHAMPIONS, Zorax is awesome. Huh, what? Oh yea, six runs. And Zorax = God. (6)

End of over 18
Vatican Victors 128/5 (RR : 7.11)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 6 (1b)
Sohum 52 (48b)
07harrisb 4-0-37-1

18.1 Sydney Barnes to Sohum, EDGED AND TAKEN! Safe pair of hands there behind the stumps, he doesn't drop many of those!

Sohum c Covvy b Sydney Barnes
Runs : 52 Balls : 49 S/R : 106.1

(0)
18.2 Sydney Barnes to treva, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
18.3 Sydney Barnes to treva, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
18.4 Sydney Barnes to treva, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)
18.5 Sydney Barnes to WORLD CHAMPIONS, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)
18.6 Sydney Barnes to treva, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)

End of over 19
Vatican Victors 134/6 (RR : 7.05)
treva 5 (4b)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 7 (2b)
Sydney Barnes 4-0-24-2

19.1 Zorax Doom to WORLD CHAMPIONS, He tries to take a step down the track to turn an attempted yorker into a full-toss, but ends up turning a half-volley into a yorker! Clean bowled. Boy he must be feeling silly!

WORLD CHAMPIONS b Zorax Doom
Runs : 7 Balls : 3 S/R : 233.3

(0)
19.2 Zorax Doom to Bob Massie, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
19.3 Zorax Doom to Bob Massie, Drilled away through midwicket for four, that shot had some power behind it! (4)
19.4 Zorax Doom to Bob Massie, That was a very good delivery. (0)
19.5 Zorax Doom to Bob Massie, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
19.6 Zorax Doom to treva, Final ball of VV's innings, Treva moved a long way towards the legside as Zorax bowled a half-volley in line with the stumps. However, it was placed nicely into the gap by Treva as Bob Massie dived into the crease to complete the second run. Two runs. (2)

End of over 20
Vatican Victors 141/7 (RR : 7.05)
treva 7 (5b)
Bob Massie 5 (4b)
Zorax Doom 4-0-33-3

The final scorecard for first innings was :
Score: 141
Wickets : 7
Overs : 20.0

So Manchester Dividend captain Zorax won the toss and elected to bat on a sticky wicket. In the process, Vatican Victors have posted a par score of 141/7 in their alloted 20 overs. There are many questions in the allotment of fans' mind sat inside the stadium. Will it be a chaseable score? Will the wicket deteriorate? Who knows? Only time can tell. As all the players prepare to tuck in to their dinner, myself alongside Bill and Michael will head off into the dining room for some proper grub!

Stay tuned for the second innings!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread