Grand Finals - Manchester Divided vs. Vatican Victors

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Manchester Dividend Innings - Target 142 to win from 20 overs at a required run rate of 7.10.

The second innings begins now

0.1 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
0.2 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two. (2)
0.3 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
0.4 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
0.5 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four. (4)
0.6 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, He comes on the front foot to drive it, and is beaten for bounce! But instead of checking his shot, he follows through with it and sends it sailing into the pavillion! 6 runs, excellent batting! (6)

End of over 1
Manchester Divided 15/0 (RR : 15) Required RR(6.63)
KBC 14 (5b)
Don Tallon 1 (1b)
Vince van der Bijl 1-0-15-0

1.1 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
1.2 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
1.3 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, That was a very good delivery. (0)
1.4 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)
1.5 Kapil Dev to KBC, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)
1.6 Kapil Dev to KBC, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling. (4)

End of over 2
Manchester Divided 22/0 (RR : 11) Required RR(6.61)
KBC 20 (7b)
Don Tallon 2 (5b)
Kapil Dev 1-0-7-0

2.1 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, Splendid shot for four! (4)
2.2 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)
2.3 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
2.4 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
2.5 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
2.6 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)

End of over 3
Manchester Divided 29/0 (RR : 9.67) Required RR(6.59)
KBC 21 (10b)
Don Tallon 8 (8b)
Vince van der Bijl 2-0-22-0

3.1 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
3.2 Kapil Dev to KBC, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
3.3 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
3.4 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
3.5 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, Buffet bowling, the batsman helps himself to four more. (4)
3.6 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)

End of over 4
Manchester Divided 35/0 (RR : 8.75) Required RR(6.63)
Don Tallon 13 (13b)
KBC 22 (11b)
Kapil Dev 2-0-13-0

4.1 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
4.2 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
4.3 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)
4.4 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
4.5 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, No shot offered. (0)
4.6 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)

End of over 5
Manchester Divided 37/0 (RR : 7.4) Required RR(6.93)
KBC 23 (16b)
Don Tallon 14 (14b)
Vince van der Bijl 3-0-24-0

5.1 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
5.2 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
5.3 Kapil Dev to KBC, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)
5.4 Kapil Dev to KBC, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
5.5 Kapil Dev to KBC, , No Ball. The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
5.5 Kapil Dev to KBC, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)
5.6 Kapil Dev to KBC, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)

End of over 6
Manchester Divided 44/0 (RR : 7.33) Required RR(6.93)
Don Tallon 15 (16b)
KBC 28 (21b)
Kapil Dev 3-0-20-0

6.1 Abhas Gupta to KBC, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)
6.2 Abhas Gupta to Don Tallon, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
6.3 Abhas Gupta to Don Tallon, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
6.4 Abhas Gupta to Don Tallon, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)
6.5 Abhas Gupta to Don Tallon, That's a single. (1)
6.6 Abhas Gupta to KBC, And time for the reverse-sweep! Quite a daring and often needless shot if you ask me, but the batsman pulls it off well enough to get two more. (2)

End of over 7
Manchester Divided 54/0 (RR : 7.71) Required RR(6.69)
KBC 31 (23b)
Don Tallon 22 (20b)
Abhas Gupta 1-0-10-0

7.1 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Buffet bowling, the batsman helps himself to four more. (4)
7.2 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
7.3 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Short ball, pulled away for four! (4)
7.4 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
7.5 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
7.6 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)

End of over 8
Manchester Divided 63/0 (RR : 7.88) Required RR(6.5)
KBC 35 (27b)
Don Tallon 27 (22b)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 1-0-9-0

8.1 treva to Don Tallon, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)
8.2 treva to KBC, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover. (1)
8.3 treva to Don Tallon, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
8.4 treva to Don Tallon, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
8.5 treva to Don Tallon, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
8.6 treva to Don Tallon, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)

End of over 9
Manchester Divided 65/0 (RR : 7.22) Required RR(6.91)
Don Tallon 28 (27b)
KBC 36 (28b)
treva 1-0-2-0

9.1 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
9.2 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
9.3 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
9.4 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
9.5 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
9.6 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)

End of over 10
Manchester Divided 72/0 (RR : 7.2) Required RR(6.9)
Don Tallon 34 (32b)
KBC 37 (29b)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 2-0-16-0

10.1 treva to KBC, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
10.2 treva to KBC, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)
10.3 treva to Don Tallon, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)
10.4 treva to Don Tallon, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
10.5 treva to KBC, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
10.6 treva to KBC, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)

End of over 11
Manchester Divided 80/0 (RR : 7.27) Required RR(6.78)
KBC 40 (33b)
Don Tallon 39 (34b)
treva 2-0-10-0

11.1 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
11.2 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
11.3 Bob Massie to KBC, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)
11.4 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
11.5 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
11.6 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)

End of over 12
Manchester Divided 83/0 (RR : 6.92) Required RR(7.25)
KBC 41 (34b)
Don Tallon 41 (39b)
Bob Massie 1-0-3-0

12.1 treva to Don Tallon, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
12.2 treva to KBC, Lovely late cut through the vacant third man region. Four more. (4)
12.3 treva to KBC, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
12.4 treva to KBC, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
12.5 treva to Don Tallon, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
12.6 treva to Don Tallon, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)

End of over 13
Manchester Divided 95/0 (RR : 7.31) Required RR(6.57)
Don Tallon 48 (42b)
KBC 46 (37b)
treva 3-0-22-0

13.1 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, And that's a slower ball gone horribly wrong. Sits up and begs to be smacked for four, which it promptly is. (4)
13.2 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Easy single. (1)
13.3 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
13.4 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Very well bowled. (0)
13.5 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs. (4)
13.6 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)

End of over 14
Manchester Divided 106/0 (RR : 7.57) Required RR(5.83)
Don Tallon 49 (43b)
KBC 56 (42b)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 3-0-27-0

14.1 treva to KBC, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
14.2 treva to KBC, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
14.3 treva to KBC, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)
14.4 treva to KBC, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
14.5 treva to KBC, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
14.6 treva to KBC, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)

End of over 15
Manchester Divided 108/0 (RR : 7.2) Required RR(6.6)
KBC 58 (48b)
Don Tallon 49 (43b)
treva 4-0-24-0

15.1 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover. (1)
15.2 Bob Massie to KBC, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
15.3 Bob Massie to KBC, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)
15.4 Bob Massie to KBC, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
15.5 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, That was a very good delivery. (0)
15.6 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two. (2)

End of over 16
Manchester Divided 120/0 (RR : 7.5) Required RR(5.25)
Don Tallon 52 (46b)
KBC 67 (51b)
Bob Massie 2-0-15-0

16.1 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
16.2 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Played to deep cover. Two runs. (2)
16.3 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
16.4 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Easy single. (1)
16.5 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more. (2)
16.6 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Don Tallon, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)

End of over 17
Manchester Divided 125/0 (RR : 7.35) Required RR(5.33)
Don Tallon 54 (48b)
KBC 70 (55b)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 4-0-32-0

17.1 Bob Massie to KBC, , No Ball. Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
17.1 Bob Massie to KBC, Short ball outside offstump, the batsman rocks back to cut it and sends it up and over point for six! (6)
17.2 Bob Massie to KBC, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
17.3 Bob Massie to KBC, , No Ball. Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
17.3 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
17.4 Bob Massie to Don Tallon, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
17.5 Bob Massie to KBC, Good running, two runs. (2)
17.6 Bob Massie to KBC, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)

End of over 18
Manchester Divided 140/0 (RR : 7.78) Required RR(0.5)
Don Tallon 57 (50b)
KBC 80 (61b)
Bob Massie 3-0-30-0

Just 2 runs required for Manchester Dividend from the final 2 overs

18.1 Kapil Dev to KBC, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
18.2 Kapil Dev to KBC, No shot offered. (0)
18.3 Kapil Dev to KBC, The batsman goes down the track and nails it through the offside! Four more! (4) Thats it! KBC raises his bat into the air as Kapil Dev lower's his head. Don and KBC hug each other as Arslaan, Spin & Zorax charge out onto the field with Zorax actually perfecting a cartwheel. :eek: WC & Kshitiz immediatly go to the jubilant KBC and shakes his hand on a job well done. Manchester Dividend are the champions of PPCL 3!

The final scorecard for second innings was :
Score: 144
Wickets : 0
Overs : 18.3

As the players sunk in the atmosphere and settled down to the nitty gritty, Michael Holding was the host of the presentation ceromony calling firstly the players from the losing side Vatican Victors in batting order, followed by the winning team Manchester Dividend players in their respective batting order. After a short interview with both captains, Michael Holding gave permission for Zorax to collect the silver trophy which Zorax was struggling to lift :doh A shower of Red Bull followed by a huge scream from the Manchester Dividend players jumping about on the stage saw an end to PPCL 3 with Manchester Dividend being victorious.

After the celebrations was done, Mark Taylor caught up with both captains.
M.T: Well Kshitiz put into bat and posting 141, did you think that was a gettable score?
K.I: Well yeah with the depth and experience in our batting line-up I would have thought that at the mid-break interval we would be the side with the most confidence. Overall, I feel we were 15-25 runs short.
M.T: And in the second innings, the pressure seemed to have shifted onto your team. What factor did you think caused this?
K.I: I feel that poor utilization of the swinging ball aswell as some dropped catches released some of the pressure we were creating beforehand. However we shall review all our mistakes in detail and hope we come prepared for PPCL 4.
M.T: Alright hard luck mate and thanks for talking.

*Zorax arrives looking presumably drunk with 2 blonde babes around his sides*
M.T: Well Zorax it didnt take long for you to get some nice ladies eh ;)
Zorax: Waaahhh...................shadawadaa.....gh.......a.......
M.T: I think we should call it a day here

Code:
Manchester Divided vs. Vatican Victors

Vatican Victors Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Kshitiz_Indian                c Covvy b Sydney Barnes    3    4   0   0     75
Kapil Dev                                 run out KBC    0    3   0   0      0
gudduthemaster                       c & b Zorax Doom   11    9   2   0  122.2
shan111                                lbw Zorax Doom    2    4   0   0     50
blake                                   lbw 07harrisb   54   39   7   0  138.5
Sohum                         c Covvy b Sydney Barnes   52   49   5   1  106.1
WORLD CHAMPIONS                          b Zorax Doom    7    3   0   1  233.3
treva                                         not out    7    5   0   0    140
Bob Massie                                    not out    5    4   1   0    125
Abhas Gupta                                       dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Vince van der Bijl                                dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 141                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.05

Extras : 0    No Balls : 0       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester Divided Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Zorax Doom                           4.0           0      33           3   8.25
07harrisb                            4.0           0      37           1   9.25
The Spin                             4.0           0      15           0   3.75
Sydney Barnes                        4.0           0      24           2      6
Whitehornmatt                        2.0           0      18           0      9
Arslaan Khalid                       2.0           0      14           0      7

Total: 141                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.05

Extras : 0    No Balls : 0       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester Divided Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Don Tallon                                    not out   57   50   7   0    114
KBC                                           not out   84   64   9   2  131.3
Zorax Doom                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Covvy                                             dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Viv Richards                                      dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Amiya                                             dnb    0    0   0   0      0
07harrisb                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
The Spin                                          dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Sydney Barnes                                     dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Whitehornmatt                                     dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Arslaan Khalid                                    dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 144                       Overs: 18.3                    Run Rate: 8

Extras : 3    No Balls : 3       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Vatican Victors Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Kapil Dev                            3.3           0      24           0   6.86
WORLD CHAMPIONS                      4.0           0      32           0      8
treva                                4.0           0      24           0      6
Bob Massie                           3.0           0      30           0     10
Abhas Gupta                          1.0           0      10           0     10
Vince van der Bijl                   3.0           0      24           0      8

Total: 144                       Overs: 18.3                    Run Rate: 8

Extras : 3    No Balls : 3       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Manchester Divided vs. Vatican Victors

Vatican Victors - 141/7 in 20.0 overs. 
Manchester Divided - 144/0 in 18.3 overs. 

Manchester Divided wins the match by 10 wickets

Post match Analysis by Arslaan said:
On a sticky wicket, Manchester Dividend captain Zorax won the toss and elected to field firstResults were achieved in the opening over where a direct hit from KBC at mid-off saw the end of the dangerous Kapil Dev for a duck. The Manchester Dividend bowlers seemed pumped up for the occasion as they reduced the Vatican middle-order to 17/4 inside 4 overs. It was there that Sohum (52) and his counterpart Blake[(54) ground out a 107 run partnership coming off just 77balls to put the Victors back on track. In the end, the Victors had posted 141 in their alloted overs on a pitch which was getting slower and slower.

Manchester Dividend openers Don Tallon & KBC strode out into the middle to a huge roar. Despite some aggressive bowling from opening bowler Kapil Dev Don & KBC looked in good nick against the swinging ball. It was KBC's blistering aggression which put a considerable amount of pressure upon the Victors as things boiled down in the middle between WORLD CHAMPIONS & Don as Umpire John Hampshire saw an end to the argy bargy. KBC hit a total of 9 fours & 2 mammoth sixes in his *84 off just 64 balls. His innings alongside Don Tallon's calm and collected 57 off 50 deliveries was enough to take Manchester Divided past the line.

The man of the match award went to KBC for his blistering Innings. Thats all from PPCL 3. Join us again for PPCL 4. Until then, its goodbye from us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great display, although I didn't do anything:p

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Yay.....
We are the champion....

Originally Posted by Amiya, Man D Captain

That's the end of PCPL 3 and we arose as the winner. We were dominating all the team since the start of the tournament. Vatican Victors played well and they deserve applause too. I would like to thank Zorax and all my team mates for tolerating me whole season. This is the 2nd time, Man D won the PCPL. I feel proud to be a part of this team.

That's the end of PCPL3 but not the end of PCPL.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Haha, you see, I perform when you need me, not always do i waste my efforts! :D

Great Presentation Arslaan, couldn't hold myself typing this. Excellent.

Well done MAN D! THE RIGGED WINNERS OF PCPL 3! NO WORDS! WOOOHOOO!

Happy New Year and have your greatest time ahead! :D

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I'd have a better press conference out later, but I'd just like to say Well done ManD, after that dominating performance you deserved the title, maybe though just a tiny bit more than us! :p

I'm pretty happy the way we've come out, being the underdogs in this tournament. Well done team, and oh we'll be rejoicing at our 1000% profits! :D

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I've paid my duuueeees...
Time after tiiiimmeee
I've done my sentence
But committed no criiimmmmeee....
And bad mistakes
I've made a feeewwwww
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But Iiii'vvveee come thhrrooooouggghhhhh...

And I need to go On and On and On....

Wwweeeeeeeee are the Champions, my friends
And weeee'lllll keep on fighting, till the end....
Wwwweeeeee aaaarreeee the chaaaampiiioooonnnns -
WWWWWEEEEEE AAARRRREEEE THE CHHHAAAMMPPPIONS
NOOOOOOO time for LLLOOOOOOOOsers
'Cause WWWWEEEEE are the CChhhaaaaammmpions - of THE WWWOOOORRRRLLLDDDD!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, Freddie Mercury rocks. Was listening to that all week.

KBC added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Should i grab the Man of the Grand Finals as well? :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Man that was probably the most boring end to a tournament final ever. Congrats Man D, shame we couldn't make it a little more tense.

Users who are viewing this thread