Grand Finals - Manchester Divided vs. Vatican Victors

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
That just plain old sucks Zorax! :p You know it won't be much of a competition. I mean I'm not saying you cheated, I'm just suggesting that if we really want to make this a neutral encounter, why don't we choose a pitch which favours none of us? A flat maybe?

Or maybe I'm just too pissed off at a dusty coming up and will calm down later... who knows though. Seriously, there won't be much for us to do on the dusty as there wasn't much for you to do on a hard one.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was considering random excluding Dusty and Hard (Since those have been used).

Shall I re-do the randomising to choose from one of the 5 pitches left then?

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Damn! Thought we had the game bagged after my spell of bowling. However Kapil Dev was awesome to say the least! Unlucky lads. Just hope this game is a positive consolation for us.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Damn! Thought we had the game bagged after my spell of bowling. However Kapil Dev was awesome to say the least! Unlucky lads. Just hope this game is a positive consolation for us.

You were as awesome as always. Awesome bowling, Awesome to bat against. Not for me! :p

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Man D will win, conveniently. Was nice of Zorax to give VV a win though.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Right, so time for a new pitch. Every ground that had a pitch that could remotely be called Dusty or Hard have been taken out of the running, and the remaining names have been stuffed into the hat, shuffled around, and one pulled out at random. And that one is...

Shrek's Swamp!

24002d1133544518-donkeys-official-home-ground-announced-lol.jpg

Errr...honestly, I have no idea how that got in there! But I guess rules are rules, and so the Final game of PCPL 3 to decide the Grand Champion will be held at the Downright Donkey's home ground! And you guessed it, we have a rather sticky wicket in store!

Be sure it tune in tonight as we aim to crown the Grand Champion of PCPL 3!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Any changes to your lineup VV?

Man D might go in with the following:

Don Tallon (+)
KBC
Zorax
Covvy
Viv
Amiya
Harris
The Spin
Syd Barnes
WHM
Arslaan Khalid

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Quick warning. No lineup from VV in 2 hours and 22 minutes will lead to a reversed, non-nat lineup. So might as well post up something.

Users who are viewing this thread