Story Greens' Journey In Cricket in 2020|Buh-Bye!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know what innovation someone saw in the last update. I'd like to tell that you should put in some more effort and time in the updates. I loved the innovation to take it in future but, I'm not really liking the short and hurried updates.

76860d1286359880-greens-journey-cricket-ufone-t20-toss-lineups-pitch-report-more-lineupsg1.png

This disappointed me.
Sheer laziness in that, and if you could say that the graphics-were-not-so-good since the writing was more, it wasn't and the last update was a poor one IMO.

I don't really know what innovation someone saw in the last update. I'd like to tell that you should put in some more effort and time in the updates. I loved the innovation to take it in future but, I'm not really liking the short and hurried updates.

Sorry! Will improve my writing in the next update! Yeah.. Was in a hurry when I was writing that.

75167d1281880567-greens-journey-cricket-2020-story-back-track-4th-oct-2020.png

Presents:

77641d1288344591-dr9s-graphics-thread-katrina-kaif-set-gorr-copy.jpg

Ufone T20I: Pakistan V New Zealand : Overs 1 - 5​

attachment.php

Ufone T20s: 1st T20, Karachi Stadium

attachment.php

Captain Mohammad Aamer opened the bowling for Pakistan. And for New Zealand, it was Sutcliffe on strike whereas the leader of the Blackcaps, Watling was on the non-strikers end. First five overs of the game were like hell for the Pakistanis! The first ball itself went towards the rope for a boundary. Watling took strike on the third ball after Sutcliffe chip'd the ball through the slips. Watling started with a dot but then smashed Aamer for two consecutive boundaries! Thirteen runs came from the first over.

The experienced Umar Gul then took the ball. Umar Gul went for nine runs off his first over with Sutcliffe getting 5 runs with a boundary and Watling getting 3 runs. One extra was provided as Gul bowled one very wide. Sutcliffe's score moved on to 10 and Watling was on 11. The total was 22 for no loss after two. Aamer decided to continue from the other side. He bowled the first one short and Watling missed it completely! The second one was a slower one and that change of pace would have just got a wicket for Pakistan. Watling then tried to be aggressive and he hit a good length ball not far away from Aamer! Aamer dived to his left but couldnt catch it! Infact, he injured left ankle and so Aamer had to leave the field. That was a bad news for Pakistan as they had got just two pacers and the other ones were spinners. Part-time medium pacer, Xavier Karim continued the over. The fourth ball went towards long on for a single as Watling hit it elegantly to the off side. Sutcliffe then hit the fifth ball towards the mid-on region and that too went for a single. Watling made it three consecutive singles as he too got one as he flicked one down the leg side. The score moved to 25 for no loss after three as Watling was on 13 and Sutcliffe with 12

attachment.php

Pakistan did not another quickie and so Gul was being restored for the death-overs. Umar Amin, another medium pacer who usually bowls in Tests, was used here. He went for 12 runs with a huge six off Sutcliffe's willow which went towards the stands! Sutcliffe then took a single and Watling was on strike. He clinched two off Ahmed Shehzad's misfield and then hit the last ball to the boundary. Runs were coming in boundaries. Pakistan were in a huge peril but Rashid Ali, a spinner, came to the rescue when Watling and Sutcliffe were batting on 13 and 24 respectively. Rashid Ali was expensive, but he took the wicket of the Blackcaps leader, Watling after the latter hit a boundary after receiving strike because of Sutcliffe's single. Watling lost his wicket on 17 when he tried to chip one towards the leg side. Robbie How was the next man in. He quickly got off the mark with a single off his first ball. Last two balls then went towards the boundary as Sutcliffe hit them right from the middle of the willow.

attachment.php

New Zealand were on 52 for the loss of one wicket in the first five overs as the new man in, How was on 1 and Sutcliffe was on 33 in quick time. Wait for the upcoming overs! Stay Tuned!

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    5 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG1.png
    IMG1.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 156
  • sut6.png
    sut6.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 179
  • WatLB.png
    WatLB.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Actually, pretty much better than your last update.
To speak of improvements, The Geo super logo on the top of the screenies looks LQ and the writing is (only at some places) uninteresting.

And one more thing, though I am not sure of what I am saying as I've never done a story, NEVER write/plan an update in hurry, give yourself enough time. I guess that is what User2010 does, and his updates are flawless. You aren't required to post an update every day, but only when you're free. We don't want regular updates, we want quality updates.
I hope you can improve, as your writing and imagination was pretty good in that future condition of teams thing but it seems to lag a bit when you're writing actual matches and interviews.

There is one problem which i found, shouldnt the kits and the sponsors change in 10 years?
Does that make any difference really? Imagine those are the kits that time.

Gorro, writing needs very much improvement. There are some unnecessary things over there and you have dragged a bit too much.

And one more thing, though I am not sure of what I am saying as I've never done a story, NEVER write/plan an update in hurry, give yourself enough time. I guess that is what User2010 does, and his updates are flawless. You aren't required to post an update every day, but only when you're free. We don't want regular updates, we want quality updates.
I hope you can improve, as your writing and imagination was pretty good in that future condition of teams thing but it seems to lag a bit when you're writing actual matches and interviews.

Ok.. Will post updates whenever I am free:)

And User2010, I agree that I dragged my writing a bit but now I tweaked it:) Will surely post an impressive update next!

why don't you keep your writing simple? write first 5 overs in a para and next like that. you had written each and every ball, which don't look good IMO. try to use this

"New Zealand had Sutcliffe and Watling at the crease whereas the Pakistan had the captain Aamer and Gul. the openers looked aggressive, when they had taken Gul for 13 in the first over. bah.. bah..."

Yes, you can try

1) 10 overs update
2) 25 overs update OR
3) 50 overs update [ Innings update ] <-- Don't try this without being comfortable in one of the above 2 though.
4) in T20, you can try to update for full 20 overs or 10-10 or 15-last 5 overs.

Going over by over isn't a problem to be honest, but it will make you to loose interest after a certain time.

Also,

1) Don't attach the images. Use imageshack or any other good image hosting sites. You can find a bunch in graphics forums sticky threads.

Good thing is, you are trying hard to get fit into the storyline/suggestions/feeback which I can see it. Keep it up.:)

Thanks for suggestions guys! Will surely implement those suggestions!

There is one problem which i found, shouldnt the kits and the sponsors change in 10 years?

And the stadiums too huh? I didnt concentrate much on kits and all mate.

Gorro_124 added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Yes, you can try

1) 10 overs update
2) 25 overs update OR
3) 50 overs update [ Innings update ] <-- Don't try this without being comfortable in one of the above 2 though.
4) in T20, you can try to update for full 20 overs or 10-10 or 15-last 5 overs.

Going over by over isn't a problem to be honest, but it will make you to loose interest after a certain time.

Also,

1) Don't attach the images. Use imageshack or any other good image hosting sites. You can find a bunch in graphics forums sticky threads.

Good thing is, you are trying hard to get fit into the storyline/suggestions/feeback which I can see it. Keep it up.:)

From now on I will be posting 10 over updates for t20s and 25 over update for ODIs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread