Group C - 11th Match Sri Lanka v West Indies

Sweet cheers for the WI team ! :hpraise:happy

Breet Leeeeeeee? 4 overs 56 runs 1 wicket! marvelous figures! :D (14.00)

What a innings from Chris Gayle, that was some of the best power hitting I have seen in a long time. Fletcher played well too, why wasn't he playing against England. I'm just glad to see the Aussie's lose, it's their fault for not picking their strongest team.

And what was up with Watson bowling so slow, 115-125. He can't be fully fit yet can he.

Sweet cheers for the WI team ! :hpraise:happy

Breet Leeeeeeee? 4 overs 56 runs 1 wicket! marvelous figures! :D (14.00)
Brett Lee got tear apart aswell by Chris Gayle and West Indies
I am shock that someone like Brett Lee want for those figures.

I had a feeling Australia would lose either to West Indies or Sri Lanka after they dropped Symonds. A bit like the loss against Bangladesh.

Anyway, great start of the tournament.

Next match in this group will be Australia vs Sri Lanka and Australia are in the same position now as England: they must win the next match. Who would have thought this would happen?

Aussies to play Vs Sri-Lanka on 8th June. SL team is a tougher side (forget the warn up match), Kumar, Dilshan are match winners so hope for one more close game.

Aussies in do or die situation? :eek:

The run rate will protect WI to the super 8 I think.

Fantastic innings from Gayle. Hopefully we'll see some more like that.

It looks like a throw on paper with Lee getting carted for 4 overs and two bowlers who were economical getting half that each. I hope they just cbf, because there are a lot of dumb mistakes to be pointed out.

It looks like a throw on paper with Lee getting carted for 4 overs and two bowlers who were economical getting half that each. I hope they just cbf, because there are a lot of dumb mistakes to be pointed out.

1. Sending Roy was too harsh and his replacement is another blunder.

2. Ponting and Clarke both are noobs in this format, why on earth they are in the team ???

3. All are useless.

WHat a time for Gayle to turn up to the party. Australia could go home early if Sri Lanka can beat them which i'd say there's a really decent chance.

Users who are viewing this thread