Group D (England, Ireland, West Indies) - 10th Match Ireland v England

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So because Ireland have no Rampaul or "Piellard" to give BS deliveries the pitch is the problem? Where did they play yesterday? And what was the score?

So now pitches all play the same at the same ground? No matter how they're prepared or how many overs have been played on them? If you think this pitch is anywhere near as good as for yesterdays match when England batted, then you're an idiot.

D

Dutch

So now pitches all play the same at the same ground? No matter how they're prepared or how many overs have been played on them? If you think this pitch is anywhere near as good as for yesterdays match when England batted, then you're an idiot.

Also well said! He he! I love sitting on the fence....................:p

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
If Ireland get a start in the PP overs, then they are well favorites. England have a few pace bowlers, who they'll probably start with.

P

pcfan123

If Ireland get a start in the PP overs, then they have a real chance. England have a few pace bowlers, who they'll probably start with.

on a similar note if England pick up 3 in the PP then Ireland will go into a shell and not be able to keep up with the RR

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Completely different pitch than the one played on yesterday.

KP, Morgan got runs, Wright got some, look at the openers, one was run-out and they did not get going, is it possible that Ireland bowled better than West Indies? Come on, you saw the crap from Rampaul and the one over from "Piellard" as you call him for 16. Compare that to Sammy, the fact is West Indies assisted the total of 191 with some poor bowling, Ireland bowled better than we did!

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
KP, Morgan got runs, Wright got some, look at the openers, one was run-out and they did not get going, is it possible that Ireland bowled better than West Indies? Come on, you saw the crap from Rampaul and the one over from "Piellard" as you call him for 16. Compare that to Sammy, the fact is West Indies assisted the total of 191 with some poor bowling, Ireland bowled better than we did!

I do agree with that, but the pitch was quicker yesterday.

Here comes the rain, uh oh!

D

Dutch

what happens if this is rained out? :confused:

Ireland need to have completed 5 overs of batting for DL to take effect as I understand it....if it is rained off then England go through I thought on a better runrate or something.....England better hope it gets rained off because the total they made and the wickest they lost is going to leave Ireland needing 35 off 5 overs or something daft with ten wickets in hand....................

P

pcfan123

Bumble saying if this is reduced to the minimum Ireland will need 30 odd off 3.4 overs. I doubt they can get that, even with the field up

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member

Ireland did bowl and field better than the West Indies, but we're playing on a completely different pitch that no-one has found any timing on. Zimbabwe and New Zealand struggled on it, and now England have struggled too. Morgan couldn't even find timing after being in for a long time. This is a different pitch to the one used yesterday and it shows. It's tacky on top, it's turning and it's much slower. 191 wouldn't have been possible even with Rampaul and Pielard bowling.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Come on Ireland win this match and show England that you don't need Morgan.

D

Dutch

Bumble saying if this is reduced to the minimum Ireland will need 30 odd off 3.4 overs. I doubt they can get that, even with the field up

I hate DL in Twenty20. Yhey need to do something about reducing the available wickets...............

Users who are viewing this thread