Group E: England, WI, SA, India

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
England v Pakistan final :p

Don't see why not. South Africa and New Zealand always sputter in the semis (or earlier) at the big tournaments. Would be unprecedented for either of them to make it. :D

Of course history is always there to be changed and it will definitely need to if SA play NZ in one semi. Could happen too, at the moment the semis are looking like:
SA v Pak/NZ
Eng/WI v SL/Pak

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
What a great way to end this group. WI v England rivals for so long this summer now have one last tango to decide who makes the semis. WI would be my slight favourites but the English are clicking at the right time.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Because of the result of the match of England vs India, South Africa are through to the semi-finals. Tomorrow it's basically a quarter final between England vs West Indies. Probably all the Indians will be supporting West Indies.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Because of the result of the match of England vs India, South Africa are through to the semi-finals. Tomorrow it's basically a quarter final between England vs West Indies. Probably all the Indians will be supporting West Indies.

Absolutely! Atleast I am supporting them. Hope Gayle has his big day tomorrow and murders the likes of Jimmy, Ryan and company.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Chappell: 'India have seemed out of sorts' | Match Analysis | Cricinfo Talk | Cricinfo.com

For the first time I hear Chappell speaking sense :p

surendar added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Don't see why not. South Africa and New Zealand always sputter in the semis (or earlier) at the big tournaments. Would be unprecedented for either of them to make it. :D

Of course history is always there to be changed and it will definitely need to if SA play NZ in one semi. Could happen too, at the moment the semis are looking like:
SA v Pak/NZ
Eng/WI v SL/Pak

I think it will be like,

SA vs Pak
WI vs SL

and

SA vs SL should be a dramatic finals. :hpraise Both side are unbeaten in this tournament right? What else you expect the finalists to be. That should be an awesome contest.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
SA vs SL is what I am expecting too. I want SL to win (the subcontinent supporter)!:D Pakistan have an outside chance but SA and SL are too strong for them.

Arunava

Club Captain
i would instead prefer pakistan or new zealand in semis against us to sril lanka. if south africa plays agains SL, they might lose.. .go nz go :D (today's game)

Users who are viewing this thread