Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan are finding form at right time. They will be dangerous customer for semi finalist.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lol my cousin just brought 2 crickets balls for me that Sri lanka and south africa used today because he works as security for them so the team give him some cricket balls:D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I hope thats thats not true because I only match I watched was the warn up game in Nottingham..which sucked because they lost

I forgot that Sri Lanka already got 4 points and they've got a match to play. They are the most likely team to top the group. They will need a win against New Zealand for that. In that case South Africa will face Pakistan and you can see that match.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I forgot that Sri Lanka already got 4 points and they've got a match to play. They are the most likely team to top the group. They will need a win against New Zealand for that. In that case South Africa will face Pakistan and you can see that match.

So Pakistan need to finish second if they are going to play at trent bridge ummm.. but South africa are a tough team..let hope India beat them heavily.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies' runrate is +0.063 and South Africa's runrate is +0.898. I would like to know with how many runs or overs left have India to win against South Africa in order to drop the runrate of South Africa under West Indies' runrate.

New Zealand can help themselves and Pakistan if they beat Sri Lanka tomorrow. Most likely in that scenario New Zealand will have to face South Africa then.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Yep..hoping for NZ win. But I read somewhere McCullum may not play, so it could be extremely difficult for NZ.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
McCullum's not playing, where did you read that?

irottev

School Cricketer
That's what McCullum gets for being an idiot. Put him back behind the stumps where he can't get himself injured. Heck even if we beat Sri Lanka how are we going to progress any further with Taylor, McCullum and Vettori all half injured. They're our 3 best players!!

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I really can't see us beating Sri Lanka now.

nz0003

International Cricketer
I already know what happens tonight:

0.1 Malinga to Redmond No Run, feels for it outside off stump but gets nowhere near it
0.2 Malinga to Redmond FOUR, edged! Redmond gets a thick edge and it runs quickly down to fine leg for 4
0.3 Malinga to Redmond OUT, clean bowled! Redmond has a huge slog across the line and middle stump goes flying

6.1 Mendis to Taylor No Run, Pushes it off the back foot to cover.
6.2 Mendis to Taylor OUT! Shuffles to the leg side, goes for the slog sweep and it gets the top edge and Silva runs in too take the catch. Poor shot from Taylor and so on....

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I would say that Brendon McCullum and Vettori surely will play. Ross Taylor is a doubt. Interesting match actually. In August and September New Zealand will visit Sri Lanka. Whoever loses now would want to make up this loss in that tour.

nz0003

International Cricketer
If we win tonight, I hope its by quite alot, really want to face the Windies in the semis.

Can't see it happening unless someone like McCullum, Guptill or Styris plays a ripper.

Users who are viewing this thread