Group Match 1 - Australia v India at Johannesburg

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what happened to this match? I'll have to award australia the points in this case.

harsh-rajat

School Cricketer
sorry guys for such a late reply....
but my comp crashed
so i lost all the saved game so if shailesh believes me.. we were 160 all out in 15.4 overs if not...
then micheal west wins this match and yes sangamm and kar_ind sorry i cant givce u two the batting
but next time
kar_ind will bat for first 9 overs
sangamm will bat for 7 overs and i will take the last 4 overs...

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
hmm..well we don't have much time left for this match..so Michael, do you fancy chasing 161 in 20 overs? you'll play the only inning (even if you bat first) and try to achieve this target.
If not then I'll have to award the points to you..let us know ASAP.

btw guys pl. try to let others know if you have any problem..the matches are just 20. ov each so don't take that much time. I hope rest of the matches go smooth and finish on time.

michaelwest

School Cricketer
Well ok I will try to achieve that target and I will email you the final scorecard and summary sheet. It should be with you within a day.

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
sounds good..let's see what happens in this important match.

Edited By Shailesh on 1044403891

michaelwest

School Cricketer
Ok I have completed the match and I have ended up chasing down the target of 161. I made this target early in the last over and so I could copy the summary sheet I played out the rest of the over and thats why the score is 168.

Chasing that score did not start out to well with me in trouble at 4/36 but Michael Bevan came to the rescue with a great match winning 75 not out. Also Brad Hogg's innings of 21 off 11 helped with get within reach of the required run-rate in the final overs.

I never thought I would of made this target until after Brad Hogg's quick scoring. After some big overs in the end I only required around 6 an over for the last few and after that things were not too difficult.

By the way I have included the score card of this match as proof of the victory and to show how this victory came together.

Well I found this an exciting match for me and a tight victory and I hope that the rest of the competition is just as good.

I have emailed you the summary sheet and the scorecard Shailesh by the way.

Edited By michaelwest on 1044498184

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
good match! very close finish..India paid the price for not batting through their 20 overs. But still anything can happen in this group..England v Australia next..

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes that was a good close game.

This group is going down to the last match now - unlike the other group eh Shailesh :;):

Users who are viewing this thread