Match :South Africa v Pakistan
Venue :Harare
Date :1st Feb
Pitch :Damp
Won Toss :South Africa

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
S.Pollock: We'll field first. Pitch looks damp and it should assist our seam attack!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
An impressive start to the tournement there by Pakistan. South Africa need 11 Lance Kluesner's to have any chance :;):

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
[b:post_uid0]Pakistan won by 171 runs[/b:post_uid0]
M.O.M.: Shahid Afridi

S.Pollock: We had no chance chasing this huge target..Hopefully we'll have better day against SL.
However we'll report the fact to ICC that S.Akhtar went on to bowl his 7th over! Not sure what the umpires were doing :;):

Edited By Shailesh on 1043973439

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Not sure 11 Kluseners would have made any difference Zim..he scored 0 :( in chasing biggest target I've ever seen for a 20 ov. match :o

btw well played there rangeela..

Edited By Shailesh on 1043973511

R

Rangeela

Waqar Younis: We are really happy that we won our first match but we have huge task ahead of us. I am really impressed by the openers who started out really good for our team and giving us the huge score. Our bowling attacks were good also. Shoaib took very important wickets where we succeeded in breaking partnerships. Now we would have to work hard as this against Sri Lanka in next match.

Shahid Afridi (M.O.M.): Thank You. I know the pitch was damp and the ball would not come to the bat. If you have noticed, the first 4 overs where fielding restrictions applied I was coming up the pitch and hitting the ball. The thing helped us the most was fast bowlers. For first 16 overs South Africa didn?t use any spinners, which helped us taking big shots and posting a huge target.

:)

A

amber22

Sanath Jayasuria: Seeing the match between SA and PAK , we will have to work hard to beat them.We are looking forward for our match against South Africa.We are waiting for the pitch conditions and the toss

Users who are viewing this thread