ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
fASgA1zfSke_M-yqmD1swA_0_0.jpg

I've been having a lot of fun with the proximity mines lately. I like to place 1 at each entrance to the main LSC garage, I get plenty of kills :p

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Long range homing missile kill (without lock on)

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Just got back into playing online again.

1st video: I took my hearse (rare vehicle in GTA) and rigged it with an ignition bomb, park it in front of LSC and wait for the fireworks :p

I don't know how people are so dumb to fall for this trick, but they do.

2nd video: Is just me with a bounty deep inside the mine shaft. This guy had been chasing me for a good 10 minutes, he didn't know where the entrance was to the mine shaft so I kindly sent him a screenshot of where it was. He eventually got me but it was a good battle.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
So am I the only one looking forward to heists next week?

There's always connection issues with GTA Online so it will be interesting to see how it goes on launch day.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So am I the only one looking forward to heists next week?

There's always connection issues with GTA Online so it will be interesting to see how it goes on launch day.
Just when you think it has settled down, connection issues have been sorted, loading times cut - they make a change and we start the whole process all over again. It was like this with the Christmas pack. Just before it came out the game was as good as it had ever been, and after it was released back came the timed outs and all the other problems.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
How are you finding the whole online experience of late? Personally Since i've come back to playing it's vastly improved and the disconnecting issues are a lot less frequent.

Apparently with heists you'll need all 4 participants in order to complete the heist so what will happen when people drop out/disconnect? Will it be an instant fail?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
How are you finding the whole online experience of late? Personally Since i've come back to playing it's vastly improved and the disconnecting issues are a lot less frequent.

Apparently with heists you'll need all 4 participants in order to complete the heist so what will happen when people drop out/disconnect? Will it be an instant fail?
It's better than it was, definitely, but still not great. I guess GTA Online was a little ahead of its time.

I presume heists will be like deathmatches, if there suddenly isn't the minimum number of players needed, everyone gets kicked out. I can imagine some messages being sent if someone disconnects right at the end of a heist.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Heists are live. It's a 4.75 GB download. Will post stuff later on today.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
So many new things in this update. First up is obviously the heists which require a 'high end apartment' in order to host a heist. I've only done 2 set up missions so far which weren't very demanding, the cut scenes go on for what feels like an eternity!

The second 'set up' I done involved robbing a small bank which paid out $170,000 altogether :)

There's also 'daily objectives' which you have to complete in order to earn extra cash, there's also a few more side missions whilst in free mode.

Lots of new clothing and vehicles available, here's my characters new look:

0vdtlCE.jpg

One thing I have noticed is that passive mode no longer works when you go for the 'high priority vehicle' which is disappointing, loved doing that to earn some extra dough.

So has anyone else had a go with heists yet?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
The servers are playing up again (as I expected).

There's just no way you can do heists with other random players otherwise you'll just get trolled. The heist i'm waiting to complete has a $40,000 set up cost so you can imagine the rage when you spend all that money only for some a**hole to come along and deliberately sabotage the heist! :lol

There's no way i'm hosting a heist with randoms.

Ash1973

Club Cricketer
Too busy playing shadow of mordor at the moment.
Probably give it a go in a couple of weeks when the servers have stopped going crazy.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@SpitfiresKent :Playing on PS4 or PS3?? That pic looks like PS4 though..
If you will play on PS3 we can play heist...

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
It's PS4.

I'm finding these heists to be very enjoyable but at the same time equally frustrating, made loads of cash though :)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
It's PS4.

I'm finding these heists to be very enjoyable but at the same time equally frustrating, made loads of cash though :)
Hmm ok thought of playing with you but have to find someone else who plays on PS3 and is dependable...Played Fleeca job heist yesterday for which I played the setup and Kuruma with a random guy and got the amount for that but for the setup he set himself for 100% cut trying to take all the money for the mission, good thing that I saw that on the planning board and quit the mission without playing the heist mission...People acting so cheap...:mad

D

Deleted member 9102

New trailer yesterday;

Watch in 1080p/60fps...

giphy.gif

Couldn't resist, pre-purchased.

Bring on the 14th :).

Users who are viewing this thread