Story Hawkeye Making Tutorial for Cricket Stories

Surendar, I'm just bumping this higher so people see it

This tutorial has been updated in Story Tips section and in SOTM index section. Hence there is no need to bump the thread at all.. :)

This should be sticky! :D

This should be sticky! :D

It's been already added as a part in the sticky thread which indeed serves as a global index thread for story forums.:)

Shouldn't this thread be moved to graphic forum?

I think it was/is fine here in the story forums as it do serve as a good utility tool for stories here. Since it do have a purpose of serving the story forums, there is no harm either. I meant, this is not just considered as a art work.. rather, an utility tool for cricket stories. And some other threads helping the stories do exist in GFX forums. Its fine anyways as long as it's having some purpose.

And also, it's better to PM me to clarify these sorts of doubts. :)

I think it was/is fine here in the story forums as it do serve as a good utility tool for stories here. Since it do have a purpose of serving the story forums, there is no harm either. I meant, this is not just considered as a art work.. rather, an utility tool for cricket stories. And some other threads helping the stories do exist in GFX forums. Its fine anyways as long as it's having some purpose.

And also, it's better to PM me to clarify these sorts of doubts. :)

ok sweet thx suren, btw do you still do ur story? (the one u were doing when i was here)

ok sweet thx suren, btw do you still do ur story? (the one u were doing when i was here)

Yes, I am continuing the same India's story. As long as the members here are interested in that story, it will continue. :) Back to the topic, if any clarification is still left domiw, feel free to ask them through PM. :)

just read

Btw does anyone have any outcomes, has anyone tried it?

How to do this step mate?:

unhide the pen tool layer that has the shortest Hawkeye

Without that step i got this:

hawkeye.gif

ok what you do is:

when the ball is at the point of release, you dont show any of the ball track, at the next frame, you show a little bit more by unhinding the lay with a little bit of the blue ball track showing, and then the next frame, you show more and more until its done :)

I was looking for this a while ago, will come in handy for my story. Thanks mate.

this tut helps a lot... kiu

Users who are viewing this thread