highest AI batting v User Bowling score you've seen (*Not* Simulated)

adikal

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
As we eagerly await patch 2 to fix the AI batting (which to me is the most crucial issue), can you post the highest AI batting score you've seen, along with some details such as the format, teams that played, difficulty level etc. This is not when simulating the innings, but when you've bowled to the AI.

For me, on Legend difficulty:
T20: 146 (me playing as MI vs. CSK)
ODI: 230 (me playing as Aus vs. SA)
Test: Not played one yet

Last edited:
Best i have seen is 234 in a test with me as the Aussies vs SA on pro, they average about 100 on pro for me.

While simulating or playing against AI??

AI made a bit over 200 on pro in both innings of a 4 day match. I bowled every ball. Pretty much all wickets were spooned catches from silly shots.

AI made a bit over 200 on pro in both innings of a 4 day match. I bowled every ball. Pretty much all wickets were spooned catches from silly shots.

200 in each innings or both combined??

I scored 230 for Pakistan aganist West Indies in ODI match in Career mode.

T20I I scored 165* for Pakistan

havent played a test yet.

I do thing this thread will be popular after patch 2 is released as most of us no how to get the AI out cheap.

Got the "take 800 wickets" Trophy today by playing Tournament and Tour Modes and am embarrassed to say the AI never once crossed the 100 runs barrier be it test, ODI or T20 (PRO).

In Career Mode, the AI stampedes all over the Zimbabwean bowling attack (which I am part of, the most successful of them) and frequently scores 500+ in test matches.

500 something in career against some English club in the second innings. My team got out at around 250 in the first inniings.

My Sussex career mode team often score 500+ in the County Championship (i'm batting at number 9 so really don't influence that a great deal). Admittedly; that is simulation, I've not played enough long games to have a grip on direct play especially since I'm still bad at the game.

Just played a 4 day game against middlesex in my career game. They scored 597-4 in 124 overs in their the first innings.
And yes I was bowling against them, just couldn't get a wicket even with my wicket taking field.

Users who are viewing this thread