I am sooo shit or the game hates me.

Highest score:
T20 = 3
ODI = 9
4 Day = 10
After 58 Innings in total

and after 9+ Hours of Practice in nets and practice pitch

dame lol you just need to time the ball correctly and try not sloging ever ball for six lol.

Highest score:
T20 = 3
ODI = 9
4 Day = 10

Start playing leg side on maximum deliveries. Leg side shots are very safe compared to off side when you get your timing right. My trick for getting timing right is I wait till the ball pitches before playing the shot

Thats what I do. Once I make 10-15 runs I open up straight and off side

95* not out off 60 deliveries with Virat Kohli in a T20 on PRO difficulty :thumbs

59 of 22 balls and no slogging at all
pro in career mode, had 2 spinners bowling
reverse swept till he changed his field

then played into gap
Decided to block, and i got out blocking a ball ( played on bad luck:facepalm:yes

This forum should be limited to career mode only. To score a hundred with one of the players on your team isn't really a high score when you have effectively ten chances to score big in the one innings.

My career highs are now a top of 77 (77) in a 50 over game, 51 in shield and 55 in T20.

Last edited:
Anyone scoring 100 in career mode gets burnt at the stake for being a witch.
- Planet Cricket Rules, Section 5 sub line 3 paragraph 2.

highest is still 150 in amateur with Niall O'Brien, t20

also got a 60-odd with him on pro, t10

in career, i have FC: 61, List A: 43, T20: 59*

94 in list A with a average of 37.45 (total runs = 412 after 12 innins)
76 in FC with a average of 27 (876 runs after 32 innins)
And 37 in T20s with average of 18

Last edited:
My highest is 130 in a t20 on Amateur. My highest in career is still 77 in a first class game.

My brother hit 303no in a 50 over game though using his created team - it was actually my player that hit the big innings too.

Just got my first 100 on pro in a tour of england in a oneday game vs england. Warner 112 of 81 balls but the nerves were bad in the 90s;)

I got a very close LBW shoot on 79 but i played brilliantly for most of my inns but he was the only player over 50. I did make my best total of 324 in 45 overs and bowled the english out for a average score of just 138. I also got a hattrick in the same game.

PS I will say when you have such a great game all the problems just go for a short time as you are having such a great time.

I also had a beer after the game but in real life.:D

Highest score:
T20 = 3
ODI = 9
4 Day = 10

Similar to me for the first half of the season. Now I regularly make tens! Woohoo!

What difficulty are you playing on and are you an allrounder or? I think the stock batting stats for all rounders are quite low and probably don't help us much at the beginning of a career.

I've started blocking everything in first class unless the ball is clearly outside the line and/or a half volley. I also don't play any shots to parts of the ground with catching fielders (ie drives towards mid off) as I nearly always get caught. My player has poor back foot stats so I only really play attacking strokes if it is in the zone. Gosh its a painful grind

Career Mode, got 58 of 51.

Other modes: When I started out I got 194 with Andrew Jones (All Time New Zealand Player) on Amateur. Or it might've been Rookie, but not sure if I went down to that.

Career mode season 1

111 in T20
108 in List A
140 in FC

Scored 6 centuries in total with 2 90s, 3 FC, 1 in ListA and 2 in T20.

Users who are viewing this thread