How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

What is the furthest someone has made it to on their save so far? I'm in 2015/16 with Queensland and 2011/12 with Australia.

Three seasons in with Lancashire and two seasons in with SA.
My Lancashire save is pretty awesome, while my SA save is... well we all know how good they are.

Wow. I'm in third last after 9 first class matches and I haven't even lost a game. I am getting tired of drawing. 3 wins and 6 draws.

^ I have that all the time >< I'll go find my record as Durham

Chewie added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I'm in 2013 as Durham, at the moment I'm last in division 1 with 2 draws and 2 losses, and I have 1 win and 1 loss in the Challenge Trophy. I came 2nd in the county championship in 2010, first in 2011, and fifth last year. Got to the QF of the T20 in 2010, and the semifinals in 2012, and won the challenge trophy last year.

Di Venuto holds the record for most runs in the season with 1713 in 2011. Haven't broken any other of those records. I've only had two decent regens, one of them is a keeper who got selected for the test side before he had scored a FC century, and his first 4 FC centuries were in tests. I had Birkenstock for my overseas player one year before he had played international cricket so his price was real cheap, and he was very gun.

Well just edged out Nottinghamshire in the CT with Vettori scoring 29* off 20 balls at the end to get me over the line. I really hate T20's. They ruin everyones form. Di Venuto was going so well, he played average in the T20's and now he is playing ████ again. So far this season, Di Venuto has scored:

1027 runs @ 51.35 in 11 FC matches
448 runs @ 112 in 6 OD matches
509 runs @ 33 in 16 T20 matches

Coetzer has also played really well in FC cricket as an opener along with Di Venuto having scored 969 runs @ 48.45. As a matter of fact, my whole top order average highly in FC cricket. Here are my batsman that have played a few matches at least and their averages.

Di Venuto - 11 matches - 1027 runs @ 51.35
Coetzer - 11 matches - 969 runs @ 48.45
Benkenstein - 8 matches - 914 runs @ 83.09
Smith - 9 matches - 894 runs @ 63.86
Muchall - 3 matches - 228 runs @ 38
Blackwell - 11 matches - 574 runs @ 33.76
Vettori - 5 matches - 187 runs @ 26.71
Mustard - 11 matches - 321 runs @ 26.75
Breese - 3 matches - 172 runs @ 57.33
B Harmison - 3 matches - 158 runs @ 52.67

509 runs in T20s is still pretty good.

Di Venuto hit 714 at 54.92 with 2 centuries and 5 fifties for me. And that was at a S/R of 150.61 so he was by far my best T20 player. I would do really well in the round robin part of it then fail in the knock out :/

I skipped all T20 matches apart from the first match which I accidently played. I won 13 off my 16 Group Matches, finishing top of the group and now am in the semi finals against Durham after beating Glamorgan in the Qtr Finals.

On top in the Challenge Trophy with 6 wins and 1 loss from my 7 matches and yeah, 7th in the County Championship.

Just finished my 4th season with SA, I skip most matches as I just want some good ****en regens!
Last in FC four seasons in a row.
Last in OD four seasons in a row. (Got four wins in season three, and if I'd won my last match I would have been third, but lost it and ended last)
In T20 I've gone 4th, 6th, 4th and 5th. Twice I've lost our on the play-offs on NRR.
Squad is so ████, I just feel like edited some of them. No one in my team has ever been called up to Australia...

I'm going to go try and see if I can win a match :D

Lol, I win quite a few close matches, it's just when I lose I get wasted, so my NRR is always the worst by far. Also I never get BP's in the OD stuff.
Every match one guy will play great, but they just never play as a team.
The only reason I can do alright in T20 is because of the INT players.

Another draw. I declared way too late. Made 648/5 before I declared, Coetzer, Smith, Blackwell and Benkenstein all making centuries. Bowled them out for 371 in their first innings, Thorp taking 5 wickets and had them 145/7 at the end of Day 4, Vettori taking 4 wickets.

Just won the first match of the season as South Australia, a FC match against Tasmania (lol!)

winassa.png

Who's Cooper. :spy
I must of ditched him in the first season, I might get him back for season five if he got a ton for you.
In my save Tassie end up being the second worst team.

If only Ponting could perform like that in your story ;)

Anyway, just managed to defeat Hampshire by 2 runs and they only had 1 wicket in hand as well. Vettori bowled a wonderful over in the second last over of the day conceding 2 runs as well as taking the wicket of Ali for 24 (THE TAIL CAN BAT). That left 9 runs to win off the last over. It wasn't good when Cork scored a boundary off the first ball of the over and 2 runs came off the next 2 balls giving them 3 to win from 3 balls. Dominic Cork holed out into the deep though for 38 giving Jones and now Tomlinson the job of scoring 3 runs off 2 balls. They ddn't manage to score any though and I won by 2 runs. Di Venuto back in form with a 59 ball 63 with 7 fours and 3 sixes.

Yes if only Ponting could :mad:

Tom Cooper is an Australian who is currently playing for the Netherlands, and doing very well for them.

Users who are viewing this thread