How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

I don't really have anything to comment on this match..horrible second innings batting from us:

ICC10NZVSSA1.jpg

What a Team!!! :lol:lol 5 openers ...out of which, 3 coming as tailenders :D and one of the 'opening' batsman is a opening bowler as well...:eek:

Also four 'keepers' - although I doubt Dulip Samaraweera (Thilan's brother?) has ever kept at any level above backyard cricket...

And is that Mahela Jayawardene (first name Denagamage) who is one of their only two bowlers?

I'd love to see their bowling card...:lol

I'm playing ICC 06 as Bangladesh in the year 2017. Just drawwed the series 1-1 against Pakistan. I have very few regens in my team.
My squad:
Shahriar Nafees
Tamim Iqbal
Rajin Saleh
Naeem Islam
Mushfiqur Rahim
Jahurul Islam
Mohammed Ashraful
T Mujtaba(r)
Shakib Al Hasan(renamed from Manjural Islam)
Farhad Hossain
Shafiul Islam(renamed from Hasibul Hossain)
Rubel Hossain(renamed, but I don't remember who it was before)
Arafat Sunny
Elias Sunny
Shahadat Hossain
G Sajjad(r)
K Anjum(r)
Suhrawadi Shuvo
K Zahoor(r)
E Siddiqui(r)

My leading wicket taker in ODIs is Shakib, with 274 wickets and my leading wicket-taker in tests is Arafat Sunny with 329 wickets.
My leading scorers in both ODIs and Tests is captain Shahriar Nafees with 8278 runs in tests at an average of 57.89 and ODIs with 6720 at 51.58.
I am currently #2 in both Tests and ODIs, with India being first.

Last edited:
What a Team!!! :lol:lol 5 openers ...out of which, 3 coming as tailenders :D and one of the 'opening' batsman is a opening bowler as well...:eek:

Also four 'keepers' - although I doubt Dulip Samaraweera (Thilan's brother?) has ever kept at any level above backyard cricket...

And is that Mahela Jayawardene (first name Denagamage) who is one of their only two bowlers?

I'd love to see their bowling card...:lol

It must be a glitch with ICC 2, because India and Sri Lanka both have squads like that, where they have no bowlers.

The sad thing is Sri Lanka still bet me, and I lost the first two ODIs against India, both in which they put 300+ on me.

In the second one against India I only lost by four runs, they got 311, and I got 307 in reply.

I'm up to the 2002/03 season with New Zealand on ICC 2, and in the whole season (April 02 - March 03, or whatever it is), we play three ODIs against Pakistan, and three tests against Pakistan.

In the last season Australia and South Africa versed each other in 13 ODIs on the same tour, five in the tri-series group stage, three finals, they then had a test series, then they played another five ODIs.

I just broke New Zealand's all time record 7th wicket partnership. G Coates is a regen fast bowler, he has a FC batting average of like 20, hence why he was batting at eight. Matt Horne made 198 (out) in that innings, and he's joined Jones as the only New Zealand players to appear twice on the list.

Lol at he 8th wicket partnership record as well, Nash and Vettori is 1989...

witestwinalltimerecordp.png

I thought this was pretty cool, New Zealand's two main captains over the last 14 or so years ripping it up together.

twolegends.png

Oh My....Got emotional on seeing Ben Hollioake's :( name in that screenshot....Died at a very young age....:(

Sorry, I never knew that. :(

Both him and his brother were playing in that match.

2042 season : Playing as Surrey -

Roy burns Lancs in T20 semis

Roy Burns ( 71, 35b, 10x4, 1x6 )

T20 semis and looks like my bowlers panicked :D as they were hammered all over thereby setting my team a target of 169 for a final berth.

Into the run chase, at the 6 over mark, my team was 54/1. Anything could have happened here. Some good overs...wickets...and I would have had a uphill task.

But in the next 5 overs, Burns and skipper Yapp, blasted 65 runs of bowlers Charles and Good to take my score to 119/1 in 11 overs. Just 50 needed from 9. My job was done. :)

Roy Burns was severe in that stand and by the time he was runout with the score at 127...he had massacred them with a 35 ball 71 !!! ( Usually he makes a 40 or a 45 off 35 balls but this was extraordinary stuff....Probably he reserved his best for a big match )

Yapp made a 38 ball 64. Though, after that I lost some wickets, both had ensured a victory which came off last ball of 18th over.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
In my 2042 season, my team Surrey couldnt make it to the final of the Challenge Trophy, as I had 3 losses & slipped to 4th position.

However, the final match between Worcs & Essex was a low scoring thriller with no.11 I.Byrne hitting a 4 in the last over to wrap it up.

You ever plan on stopping this save? :p

Within few days I am going to complete my 2042 season....and there is Good News for you :D...after that I am going to take a 8-10 day break :p from the game.....
Bad news for you....after those 8-10 day break, again I am going to start my 2043 season......:lol:lol:lol

Users who are viewing this thread