How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Struggling with Middlesex in 2012 after a great 2011, I finished 5 in the Challenge Trophy as my batsmen flopped (Compton averages 12.50 in OD cricket) in FC I'm 3rd and doing well thanks to Rashid. Currently in the 20-20 and won 2 out of 2. I'm struggling with the openers berth as Joyce is with England most of the time, but Godleman is out of form, big time.

So glad Rashid hasn't been called up, I'm in big trouble if he is. Just took 5-6 in a 20-20 :D

All set to clinch the title

The last CC game of my 2010 season coming up ( agst Lancs ) but my team is all set to clinch the title. In fact, I was expecting this last match, agst Lancs, to be the decider BUT my win over Yorks and Lancs going on to lose agst. Durham has made the last a formality match...First time, in 5 seasons, I am winning the CC. :clap

4kd43kh.jpg

YES! I found my old save file for ICC06! My full game as Hampshire and England!

Iam so happy, say goodbye to ICC III, 06 here I come!

Shows how much ODI cricket is played nowadays, especially by players on the Sub Continent!

for any player to play over 300 is amazing, but when you have 7 game series i suppose its not as impressive

how old is he now? 38?
you have gotta keep playing him to get to 500! lol, now many test has he played?

Users who are viewing this thread