How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

A hattrick for Munday! My first hattrick in ICC3

e72bf3bac6.jpg

Finished the 2011 season with Middlesex. I won the Challenge Trophy and the 20-20, won Division 2 in the Pro40 and came 3rd in Division 1 in the County Championship.

New season I've signed. Johannes Morkel and Marcus North as overseas players. Signed a couple of youngsters too.

He does alright. Always picks wickets up for me. But can occasionally get a bit of a pasting. And he's a really crap bat...

Just finished the 2023 season with Somerset. Won the Twenty20 cup and the Challenge Trophy, but for the first time in nearly fifteen years the best performing team wasn't mine, but Kent who won the CC and Pro40 , reached T20 semi's and were 2nd in Challenge Trophy. I was third in CC and Pro40.

After that I played the world cup in SAfrica and Zimbabwe, and won. Nearly every final until now has been England v India, so was this year's. I lost three games in the super 8s, but blew India away. In the group stages and in the final I had them out for about 105.

In this new season I have 5 England contracts, but probably 4 others will be selected for the ODIs. I signed Sunil (top Indian batsman) and Mirzra (Bangladeshi batsman) and some youngsters: an opener, and a legspinning allrounder.

New season I've signed. Johannes Morkel and Marcus North as overseas players.

Which version you are playing...coz in ICC06 Marcus North is a Kolpak...Was playing for Lancs but now he's in my Surrey team ( 2010 )

Which version you are playing...coz in ICC06 Marcus North is a Kolpak...Was playing for Lancs but now he's in my Surrey team ( 2010 )

06 Ashes Edition.

North is an Aussie and thus can't be under the kolpak rule.

We're special, Alan :cool:

For the first time under my control after taking 2-33 from 9 overs Broad has got his bowling average in list A beneath 40! I lost the game though, to Glamorgan of all teams. About 80 runs short (got 185 on a good Lords track). Trying to find my best batting line up.

I've got....

Strauss, Godleman, Joyce, Shah, Compton, Van Jaarsveld, Morkel, North, Norman and Roberts to fit into 6 spots :D Or I drop a bowler for Norman and bat to 8 (possible).

Users who are viewing this thread