How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

that is a very very strong batting line up, i think you dont need to drop a bowler as you should get planty of runs batting to 7

just got a hattrick with Asif, only his 2nd game for me, lost Murali at the end of the season as hes playing internationals but signed adil rashid so deceided to get a seamer this year.
my main bowling line up is currently, Hoggard, Flintoff, Anderson, Asif, Rashid and Benkenstein my partnership breaker, with his Medium pace under cloud cover he is truly worldclass. with Benkenstein and flitoff as allrounders and rashid being pretty useful with the bat i can get some pretty good scores as well

asifhattrick.jpg

that is a very very strong batting line up, i think you dont need to drop a bowler as you should get planty of runs batting to 7

Yup, I'd probably bring Norman in. As he and Morkel are both decent all rounders. Lamb and Rashid are almost certain shoe ins and Mason too. That's my 5 bowlers and batting down to 8 and with Lamb at 9 and Rashid at 10 it's batting well down!

* Had my whole game wiped and starting with Sussex. I expect a modest season, perhaps one trophy if I'm lucky then I'll start a twenty year dynasty of winning all four cups every year like I did with Lancashire and yer Sussex.

Lost Morkel for 4 weeks due to a fracture. And none of players made the first England squad of the summer which is odd, as Strauss, Joyce and Compton are all in good form.

Lost Morkel for 4 weeks due to a fracture. And none of players made the first England squad of the summer which is odd, as Strauss, Joyce and Compton are all in good form.

dont complain about that lol,
i once had the compleate england bowling line up called up, flintoff, broad, anderson, panesar and a regen called coddington.
flintoff was the only one on a central contract and it letf me very short in bowlers

I'd bargained on some players being called up, thus my big squad. Broad has started really well, including a 68* in the FPT. Bowling really well.

Can I Pull it off?

I am coming to the close of my 2010 season ( as Surrey ) and looks like I have to keep my fingers crossed over the next few days :p .....

61vp4rc.jpg

I think you didnt read my post correctly as well as didnt see the screenshot correctly.....I am in with a chance.....

:D
I thought you were yorks, having that been the team highlighted, as opposed to the team in blue. Apologies, Yes I think your Surrey team will pull it off.

Damn it :mad:..Was bed ridden for an entire week....if not for that Stupid Flu I would have finished that season...

Must continue from tomorrow and finish off that season....

Users who are viewing this thread