How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

performances of my team in last 6 seasons

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
i finaly broked Saeed Anwar's record with Tendulkar. i dont play icc very much bt i just started playing it few days ago. sorry if its already been made by some 1 else. version ICC 2006

Attachments

• tendulkar1.PNG
    tendulkar1.PNG
    58.9 KB · Views: 35
  • tendulkar.PNG
    tendulkar.PNG
    64.9 KB · Views: 18
firstseasonor0.jpg

Thats after my first season in charge with Yorkshire,didnt win a trophy but my youth player Huckerby had a fine season scoring the highest score of the season and Adil Rashid also bowled well picking up over 80 wickets.
My new signing for the 2008 season were-Lance Klusner,Mark Ealeham,Charlie Sherk,Matty Hayden and a youth player Flint.

Last edited:
Within a week itself you finished One Season :eek:...Looks like you are having Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and.... everything else in front of your Computer :p

It doesnt take that long to play a season,I just finished my second season,i'l post the summary soon.

Just finished my second season with Yorskhire.Won the county championship on the last day and got promoted in the pro40.Clarke and Rashid the stand outs.
Yorskhireseason.jpg

clarke323.jpg

Finished my second season with Yorkshire yesterday,Improved from last season by winning the Pro league which brought in a bit of cash to the club.
Matthew Hayden was a tank for me,scoring two 300's and a couple doubles and finished with just under 2500 runs,Charlie Shrek was a good buy for the season picking up 78 wickets however he retired after the season.
My signings for the season have been,Jonathan Lewis(the bowler),Shaun Tait,Shane Watson and Ryan Mcclanren.

endof2ndseasondh0.jpg

talentlostow0.jpg

Why'd ya get rid of Hayden when he scored the most runs in the competition?
Also, how do ya look at stats from other formats of the game? Eg. 50 over?

My game in icc 2005 crashed when i got to 2020 but i had something close to the invincibles. I had a bowler Derek Winstanley who took just under 1000 wickets in test cricket with an average of under 20 and a spinner who took 800 odd wickets again with an average of under 20. And a guy who made 456 in a test match for a new world record and a 26 year old who already had 8000 runs with an average of 80. Any of your game crashed when you reach 2020.

Replayed my Middlesex game for the first time in ages, I drew with Durham in the CC after losing 3 hours to the rain but beat Sussex in the 50 over comp. I'm now in the final of that winning 8 of my 9 group games, Rashid has been immense in that competition. Godleman is hitting form with MOTM in both games 114 vs Durham (even if it took him 380 odd balls), he scored 72 in the OD game.

Won The CHALLENGE TROPHY : 2009 SEASON

Yes, I won the Challenge Trophy for the first time, in my 2009 season( as Surrey). I am more than happy for some reasons :

1) In all the previous seasons I used to fare poorly in this tournament by finishing at 8th, 6th etc.
2) Just one loss from 10 games
3) Just when the Final game came up, my 'One Man Army' :p Scott Newman was called up for England duty. But to win without him shows there's plenty of talent left in my team.:p

About the Match : Worcs after electing to bat ,at one stage, looked all set to post 300-315 what with P.Collingwood and H.Flynn flaying the attack. But some change of tactics....Brilliant Captaincy :p....R.Clarke cleaning up Collingwood and A.Sunny trapping Flynn and some exceptional second spell of bowling in the death overs by S.Broad and M.Patel restricted them to 272.

Still I was a bit apprehensive about a successful runchase with Newman not in the team. But W.Jefferson-S.Walters themselves put on 168 for the opening wkt in 27 overs. Jefferson getting a 103 ( 84 balls ) in that stand. A slight collapse but S.Walters-T.Murtagh(39 n.o) saw Surrey to the title triumph, with 35 balls to spare.

4xkwcnl.jpg

Just see the following screenshot, Hampshire's Tied game (agst Middlesex ) actually saw me thru to the Final.

53khdv4.jpg

Last edited:
Just won the 20-20 with Middlesex, Rashid bowling like a god and Van Jaarsveld doing well for a 37 year old! Over 2,000 20-20 runs.

I look like surviving the championship, but I've waned of late as my batting has faltered. But 2 hundreds from Godleman in the game against Yorkshire gave me a draw, including a record 365 opening stand with Joyce. Just 7 off of the all time Middlesex record! Broad has gone off the boil unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread