How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Chopra has been gun, having a shoddy 2007 (start season)

Rampers NEVER makes runs in ICC 2006

Flower (andy0 is going well)

Bopara is making all teh runs for me atm

Just hammered Victorie by an innnings and 176 runs with Pietersen(144*) and Strauss(135) taking Victoria apart. Help from Bell(100*) and Vaughan(65) mad eit a whole lot easier as we scored 458/2 dc at 4 an over. Bowling now and Munday was inspirational in both innings with 4-43 and 7-53, ending with match figures of 11-96! Brilliant bowling, backed up in the first innings by Panesar(3-26) and Hoggard(2-46) in the second innings. Emphatic victory which brings us to the 3rd test.

So far in the series it is 0-0 after two draws.

Fantastic game against the Aussies resulting in a win for us. Strauss and Panesar were our big performers with Strauss hitting 183* in the first innings and taking it to the bowlers. Panesar was our best bowler with 5-89 and 6-55 to give him match figures of 11-156 which isn't too bad! Hodge was their best batsmen and their only consistent one today as he scored 61 and 34, although their main player was yet agin Shane Warne. 6-126 and 3-51 wasn't as good as Panesar but every time he came on I was in the thought that we could lose a wicket. Many a time we did! I was laughing my head off though in my first innings as Panesar came in at number 11 and hit 0 off 45 balls! I couldn't believe it! :D well thanks to that victory it is now 1-0 to us after 3 games gone in the tests. We need to win one more of the last two to win the Ashes!

Last edited:
Chopra has been gun, having a shoddy 2007 (start season)

Rampers NEVER makes runs in ICC 2006

Flower (andy0 is going well)

Bopara is making all teh runs for me atm

Are you saying Rampers, as in Rampraskah? If so, he always makes runs for me.

And I am currently playing with Surrey. Not doing too good, after looking Kumble to retirement.

Rashid has taken 38 wickets in ODIs for me this season, at only 12 a piece! Got a new opener for my England side, Jack Bradshaw. Averages 81 in his first 10 ODIs, twice he's carried his bat for a big century (152* & 131*)

He is in my England squad. If you mean the real England squad then go and talk about it in the appropriate Cricket section.

I recently started a game on 2006 with Sri Lanka. Beat England 2-1 in the First Test series with some heroics from Samaraweera and Murali. Although Kapugedera is averaging 50 after that series, although he does have a couple of not outs which have helped.

I've quit in the middle of the second warm up game, as for the second time I find myself 12-3 or similar. Just hope I can pull it back together for the ODI series. :(

Sangakarra has been rubbish so far, outperformed by Prasana Jayawardene with the bat which is worrying.

Yeah, I was slightly wrong actually, he averaged 50 after a good last Test. Anywhos, lost to Essex and Somerset, drew the Twenty20I from a winning position, yet won the ODI's 4-1. With Jayawardene scoring 4 half centuries and a lowest score of 36. Ideal.

Just got dominated in a Test Series by South Africa, but I managed to pull out a win. Clung on in the first test for a draw, chased down 350 in 80 overs in the second after they lost just 12 wickets in the match in total and then batted them out of the last test. My bowling is shocking at the moment and AB De Villiers averaged 211 against me.

I just started the 2029 Ashes with my inconsistent England side on the back of an awful display against SAfrica at the end of last summer. I then had a brilliant winter tieing a test series with SAfrica and winning the ODIs 3-2 and beating WIndies in a test series and 4-3 in the ODIs. Unfortunately both my spinners then retired as well as my 42 year old opening batsman! I then started 2029 with a 2-0 test and 3-0 ODI series defeat to NZ.

I then realised that one of my best batsmen and my new young star were both injured for the 1st test. I then called up a 37 year old whos been a fringe player throughout his career and an opener who's only international experience was 3 ODIs against Bangladesh 4 years ago.

I could only draw the 1st Test but my opener (O Crowther) got 86 and 116 on Test debut while my fringe player (G Freshwater) got 135 in the 2nd innings.

Crowther did then go on to score more 2 100s and 3 50s during his debut series, particularly impressive as we were beaten by an innings twice and also by 350 runs during our 4-0 series defeat. The 4th Test was lost by 8 runs with the kid that missed the 1st Test run out for 99!!

Last edited:
I just played an away series in India, which I drew 1-1. Lost by an innings in the first game when I conceded 600 including 329* to Tendulkar!

Then won the second thanks to Murali finally taking some wickets and my pace bowlers knocking them over for 120 in the first innings.

My find of the series is a 22 year old called Ratnayake (I think) 35 & 99 in the first test and then 31 & 139 in the second when the next highest score in the match was 60. I'd recommend having a look for him on ICC2006, he might be worth a go.

im in the precess of remodeling my england team, cook has retired, and my regen captain with over 150 test matches has now gone as well as my keeper and allrounder so im putting in 4 new batsman in my top 7, my opener isnt to bad as he already has 40 test matches but new keeper and allrounder are inexperienced but the allrounder seems pretty good, also my number 5 batsman id only 19 but promising.
on the bowling end in the last 2 years i have changed all 3 seamers and finally found a young spinner since ive had no good ones since munday retired. only 4 of my team have been around longer than 2 years, but my bowling attack is prob the best ive ever had, but a little worried about my batting, expecially as my new captain is 33 and not got too long left so ill have to replace him soon as well

Users who are viewing this thread