How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

I'm Struggling with ICC 3, im doing very crap, started with Australia, in the world cup. I won aganist Scotland, and Netherland then lost 2 SA, then lost all the matches.

In my Aus-Yorkshire one i won the world cup with Australia. Got relegated from CC1, won the challenge cup. Got promoted to Pro40 div 1 and did rubbish in 20/20.

Good going with Middlesex so far. Top of both FC and Challenge Trophy. Fawad Alam is dynamite, scored 50 or more in all but one of his FC innings. Lamb and Rashid taking wickets in all forms and Denny is doing well in OD cricket. My young keeper, Hanger, was dropped due to superb 2nd team form by Nash. Hanger looks a prospect. I'd rather have a better player, rather than someone who can become a better player, at this point in time.

well i started with ICC 2002 now! i mainly wanted to play some of the older players like Steve Waugh and Wasim Akram etc. i'll use Artmoney and reduce ages of such players. i think it'll be interesting

cricket2008030219301285we0.png

gone really well in the test matches winning heaps of series and going undefeated from 2008-2011. Then I had a poor run of form and my bowlers didnt do much and I went down the listings. I recently won 3-1 against Windies and 3-0 agaisnt Bangladesh

cricket2008030219301523xi1.png

ODI has been my best prity much undefeated winning the 2011 world cup and runner up in 2007. I am recently doing well beating Aus 7-0 and making 409,358,324 and 432 in the first 4 games

cricket2008030219303784av9.png

Wilson - Started well averaging over 100 after 10 games. Then had a slump but is back on track with 7 100's and 24 50's

Vernon - Class player another gun and has 11 centuries. He has done well for me and the two make more than 200 opening partnership consistently

Marwood - Another gun who had a period of not playing averaged over 100 last year. 9 test hundreds.

KP - WOW 11099 Test runs at 55 unbelievable. Has hit 328 and is awesome. Has hit 39 hundreds and 37 fifties. over 5 double hundreds really good.

Strauss - Another older player didnt play from 08-011 but has done well in recent time.

Christie - only 22 and has started well with 2 test hundreds and 1129 runs at 51.

Newman - opened for first few years but has recently not done so well. More of a one day player but with 14 test hundreds at 51 has done well

Denver & Panesar - 379 and 54 wickets respectively awesome spin twins for last few years both are seriously good and destroy everyone

Webster & Matterson - you can see both young quicks doing pretty well both bowl better in the one dayers

cricket2008030219304300kc9.png

Wilson and Denver still both the classy openers

All top order always making runs

Webster a demon
Matterson mediocre

Denver and Monty awesome

ANY TIPS FOR PLAYERS WELCOM​

I agree Sureshot - seems I'm not the only one who loves this bloke. Absolutely sensational FC batsmen and once he gets going in OD he is a power hitter too but sometimes struggles at the start of his innings. Is fantastic in Twenty20 matches for me.

In my Surrey game, I have Alam, Newman and some other young batsmen that are in the England side (I'm in 2018 though so they are created) as well as Michael Munday (absolute legend) and Arafat Sunny, possibly the best overseas spinner. Add to that David Lang, a young spinner who averages 43 with the bat and 24 with the ball, Liam Plunkett and a few other class bats and my team is unbeatable.

Alam is also quite handy with the ball - in OD games I sometimes bowl him at the end and he often finishes with figures of 2/2, and so on.

Rashid averages 5.4 with the ball in T20 this season :D I won the competition too. That isn't a typo. Strauss, despite being 37 has been brilliant for me this season. About 1,800 runs in all comps and I've got 4 FC and 4 P40 games to go.

i have dumped Cricket Coach and started with ICC 2002 now and i see there is no Allan Donald. i thought ill edit his age just like i did for Waugh brothers and Wasim Akram but Donald is missing

Just lost a Challenge trophy match against somerset. I was Essex

Somerset 4/253
Francis 95
Durston 76 n.o

Essex 1/225
Ten Doeshate 107 n.o
Hancock(youth) 78 n.o

Somerset win by 28 runs

---------------------------------------------

I was going ahead of the Run rate getting off to a flyer with 24 of the first 4 overs in comparison to somersets 0 of 4 start but great bowling from Phillips and caddick restricted Essex to only 13 runs form overs 13 to 22 which dropped Essex back behind the run rate. Batsmen Ten Doeschate and Hancock decide to lift the run rate and there little run rate worm starts rising considerably from overs 25 to 35 to be at 140 at 35 when somerset were at 149. Suddenly Caddick and Willioughby bowl some spot on bowling once again
from overs 35 to 40 to bring Essex to a bit of trouble needing 60 of the last 60 balls. Ten Doeschate and Hancock decide to go for it but some good field setting and good bowling by Phillips and durston keep boundaries low and Essex only managed 3 6 run overs to end up well short of the target.

Essex to a bit of trouble needing 60 of the last 60 balls. Ten Doeschate and Hancock decide to go for it but some good field setting and good bowling by Phillips and durston keep boundaries low and Essex only managed 3 6 run overs to end up well short of the target.

Did you keep them on NORMAL or what:D

Users who are viewing this thread