How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

I'm in 2010 at the moment. My last series was against S.A, who I beat 2-0 in the Tests and 5-0 in the ODIs.

Just started my first normal game and decided randomly to pick Glamorgan. Didn't realise they were a really awful team but I'll stick with it. Lost 4 of my first 5 games and was beating Essex but got rained off.

I finished top of my 20-20 group with Middlesex, 7 wins out of 8. Collins and Roberts batting well. Rashid being the chief with the ball.

Some really odd England selections of late. Read (LF) was called up despite averaging 86 in FC this season.

Sounds like they selected yet another Mahmood :p

Beat WIndies 3-1 in the test series with Australia. Gave Haddin, Symonds, Ferguson and Bracken a game in the dead rubber at the end, which I lost. Haddin scored runs but conceded a few byes. Bracken didn't do much with the ball, Symonds was pap and Ferguson got a 44.

Finished my 2013 season with Middlesex. Finished 3rd in CC, 2nd in Pro League D1. SF of T20 cup and 5th in the FPT or whatever they call it.

Off season I let Hussey, Birchenall, Chivers and Godleman go.

In came: Alam, Hanger (WK) and a young batsman by the name of Astwood. 20 man squad. My only slight worry is if Joyce, Compton and Strauss all get called up to England. Denny one of my bowlers finished off last season well.

stopped playing ICC as of now! started playing cricket coach and i have selected the "lock player retirements" option which should be an option in ICC games too. what do you guys feel?

Its good when you first play it but gets boring very quickly... whats this option your talking about?

about the option which allows you to stop player aging and player retirements before you start a game in cricket coach. that option should be added in the ICC games too

Users who are viewing this thread