How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Finished my 2016 season as Surrey

Pro League : Retained for the 4th successive time.:cheers

T20 : Lost in the Finals.

CT : Slipped from 2nd to 7th position.

CC : After having been in Division 1 for a period of about 8 seasons, had got relegated this season. Enjoyed my stay :D in Division 2 as I finished on top with 262 points, 11 wins.

Scott Newman, at the age of 36, finished the season with -
2vn5ctk.jpg

For the new season, I sent out : Marcus North - age factor(37 yrs) ; J.Benning - highly inconsistent off late ; N.Malick - rubbish youth paceman.

I signed up youth South African batsman - P.Beamish ; youth RFM - Jeff Dickens and....and....Michael Munday....:cheers Wonder why Somerset let him go even after he took 132 CC wkts last season. Whatever, together with A.Sunny, I hope both spin thru opponents.

Here's my progress over the past few seasons :

zk4o46.jpg

Last edited:
Tom New is good on this game. Averaging 40 and 75 in FC and OD cricket respectively. 2 FC hundreds. 1 to win a game, 1 to save a game.

has anyone played this game so long...

hi everyone.. i have been playing ICC 2005 for 3 yrs now.. regularly... with India.... currently i am in year 2287 .... i wanna check if anyone has played this game for so long...... and ya.. India has just one the world cup.. after around 100 years :)

i cud provide u snapshots of my records and main screen... just tell me how to upload images from my comp.. can't find a way.. :(

ya got it...
11020b814c.jpg

can tell me if u wanna see more records...

Last edited:
Wow thats hell good, World ratings would be interesting to see im expecting England to be in top 4, Australia 5 down and india top 4.

Finished my 2015 season. Won the CC by 1 point, and on the last day! Alam scored 1,790 runs at 88. Sunny took 88 wickets. That's called quality overseas players. About 125K for both, so not too expensive. Strauss retired, Shah and Collins were released. Shah due to age and form, Collins down to form. In come Carberry (I needed an opener and he was the only decent one available), Norton and Arkright. Both batsman, Norton averages 52 in 2nd team and averages 40 in 5 FC games.

The snapshots for current ratings....
78d7e80193.jpg

250ea097a5.jpg

The pattern over the last 300 yrs has been very interesting...
Australian domination was ended in arnd 2020 which was followed by a fantastic period of Indian cricket. for abt 30 yrs India topped the rating charts.. winning world cup consecutive 5 times... That was followed by Pakistan domination for arnd 25 yrs abt 2100 AD time... A short period of Bangladesh domination also occured :D . Then England dominated for more than abt 50 yrs.. and recently Sri Lanka has been the superpower in World Cricket... Lost to SL in last 3 Wc semifinals... but got the better of them this time... :)

With my 2030 something game with sussex its total England domination as no one can match them in the past 10 years. They got bowlers who average 15 and batters who average 50+ and one of them averages 70.

Its been weird as India use to be superpower from 2010 to 2023 and then Sri Lanka came along but unfortunetly they are good when England are good and arent any match for England. Also South Africa i remember in 2028 i had the best test series ever i drew the first 3 and then lost by 33 runs and then lost by 120 runs but i only lost the last one because it meant the series so the proper result was 1-0. So South Africa had their little trot for 10 years and now it is all even in the top 4 apart from me so their competition of
South Africa
Sri Lanka
India

Is really random.

In my game... for abt 100 yrs batsmen were doing good.. till abt 2100 AD...
There were lots of batsmen averaging above 50.. and games went high scoring..... but since then... it has been a bowlers era throughout.. There have been lots of bowlers averaging under 15 throughout thr career... In almost all teams.. with the best bowlers in the world averaging close to 11.... Also the par score In ODI's has been 200-225...... This has been the trend for the past 200 years.. I am close to yr 2300 AD now... Top 10 bowlers in ratings have been above 900 points... whereas a batsman with with just 800 ratings point would become number 1... and by some margin... I wonder if the bowlers era would arrive in real cricket too....

In my game... for abt 100 yrs batsmen were doing good.. till abt 2100 AD...
There were lots of batsmen averaging above 50.. and games went high scoring..... but since then... it has been a bowlers era throughout.. There have been lots of bowlers averaging under 15 throughout thr career... In almost all teams.. with the best bowlers in the world averaging close to 11.... Also the par score In ODI's has been 200-225...... This has been the trend for the past 200 years.. I am close to yr 2300 AD now... Top 10 bowlers in ratings have been above 900 points... whereas a batsman with with just 800 ratings point would become number 1... and by some margin... I wonder if the bowlers era would arrive in real cricket too....

We already had our bowlers era 70-80s era, also the Commonwealth bank series was bowling dominant.

Just beat India 2-0 in India with England in 2011. Rashid took 24 wickets in 3 games including 10-65 in the 1st test. 2 hundreds for Cook, a double ton for Bell and a 100 for Prior. Davies did okay, Smith was awful and was dropped for Tremlett who took 2-58 in last match, big wickets too. I've got over 100 hundreds with my batsman now.

KP - 27
Cook - 26
Bell - 23
Tres - 20
Fred - 13
Prior - 6
Compton - 1

I make that 116. Rashid is top of bowling rankings. Cook top of batsman rankings.

my lancs team

Just thought i'd post a message to share with you all the successes that i'm currently enjoying with Lancashire. Of course orginally this game was not started by me, it was started by a guy a lot of you on planetcricket will know of called 'Zain'. And then more recentley i was given the game file by afridi118 and have now stamped my own mark on the game. For instance last season i won a clean sweep, every competion in sight (and yes, before you ask it is on normal skill level). Ok i admit i have millions of cash and lots of quality players at my disposal, but last season i won that clean sweep without training my players, hardly any physio and simulating all the matches.

Wow, I'm only on 2010 and am currently thrashing the Windies 4-0 in a best of 5 series as India.

Finished 2016 season with Middlesex, Rashid took 104 wickets. Carberry did really well. Joyce retired in the off season. I signed James Anderson and an opener for cover.

Got a good youth player named Michael Wainwright.
Was averaging 47.54 in seconds, and so far has made 4 fifties in 4 innings for county and a disappointing 1 in a one dayer. Looks promising at 19 yrs old.

Also Varun Chopra has also been gun. his career average for county id 50.62 but could have been more had he converted his fifties into hundreds. He has 14 fifties and only 2 hundreds. i also bowl him occasionally on turning wickets and his leggies have gotten 8 wickets @ 25.25 of 65, not bad for an opening batsmen.

Edit: Wainwright finally got a century after getting 8 fifties straight but next innings after his century he failed to make fifty which was disappointing, also i decided to max his aggression in one dayers and he has made 2 forties, so I'll probably continue to do so.
His average is 78.75 after 7 county matches as well as 22.60 after 6 one dayers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread