How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

He's 35, I'm not wasting technique on him. He's been waning for 2 years. Birtles is the future for me.

starting with county...who are the gun unknown players out there?

Somerset first county season
johnjk9.png

johndv8.png

After ramprakash hit 300 in 10 games he hit over 900 in the next 6!!!!!1

Last edited:
He could imporve although giving to youth would be the better option. If you have one free then just give him a practice more than give him a technique, will do more effect.

Fred has retired now anyway, or at least if he hasn't I haven't even bothered looking for him. Birtles is doing just as good a job. Would like to see him take more test wickets, but never mind, he's only 28.

Gone back to Prior for a keeper. There's no obvious brilliant keeper, so I'm just giving one a series and hoping for an excellent find. I did play a Daniel Hacker in the WIndies and he hit 3 50s (all 70s) and averages 74, but he's had a dodgy season so I'm unsure, will play him in dead rubbers.

I'm getting back into ICC III. Quick tip, don't buy Stuey Broad, terrible in his 30's, he played every game for me, and took 20 wickets in the 2019 season, but he only went for 2.32 runs an over, so it wasnt too bad.

Sunny, the Sri-Lankan spinner, is he a regen? Either way he's absolutely class, takes wickets at 23.34 in FC and 13.23 in OD, he can take wickets on every pitch and takes wickets with the new ball.

When i can, ill post up my squad, i'm in 2022 now :)

Not overly sure which Sunny it is, it must be the one SS posted up, what an absolute legend!

I have a new LS, he's English, regen, and is going at 27.33 at the age of 21, so i reckon three or four seasons of bowling he'll become a great!!

Rashid has 79w @ 15 in my current season in First Class cricket. Got some ageing players though, Carberry is 36 and is doing okay but I will need a replacement. Norman is now 32 and hasn't scored a hundred in 2 seasons. Tom New has gone off the boil, my bowlers are keeping me alive.

Isnt it great when you get a tail-ender giving a stubborn and dogged performance?! It sometimes happens for me and it amazes me. You feel like slapping them on the back and shouting 'well done son'!

Tc

Ahh fair dinkum :p

I'm playing as Hampshire, i might purchase the ICC III for PSP, im going away next week so i might need it

Isnt it great when you get a tail-ender giving a stubborn and dogged performance?! It sometimes happens for me and it amazes me. You feel like slapping them on the back and shouting 'well done son'!

Tc

Many ICC players will understand that feeling so well! I know i do, you 200/9, with your WK and a number 11 in, your WK makes a century and your tailender makes 70-odd to propel you into a position somewhere like 350ao.

That "well done son," is exactly what i think!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread