How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Rashid just took 14-121 vs Australia in Australia in the 2014 Ashes. Pollard got his maiden ton and Bell got his first ton of the season. Cook got 2 in the 2nd match, both 1st and 2nd matches were drawn. I dropped Monty as he did poorly in the first two games.

2017 season : Won the 20 Over Cup

Yorks were 107/3 in 12 overs & looked all set for 160-165, but spinners A.Sunny-M.Munday restricted them by conceeding just 38 from the last 8 overs.

Gamble that paid off -

Scott Newman(37 years), who is my devastating opener,had been struggling against the new ball in the past few matches. So i promoted wk P.Mustard...had Newman down the order as I wanted him to bat for the last 12-13 overs & the gamble paid off.
(2 Screenshots) :

15f38y0.jpg

nwd10w.jpg

Newman is a class player in this game and stays around without retiring as well.

Newman is a class player in this game

Ya...At 37 years, in this season, in 14 One-days, he's already scored 725 runs with 4 centuries...In CC, so far he has scored about 700+ in 12 matches...

In fact, last season he ended up with 1801 runs in CC itself....

But I have a strange feeling...he might retire in this season along with Dalrymple(36) ; P.Mustard(34)..

On ICC 06 im in the year 2009 and have formed a formidable hants team.
Interestingly i have no regens in my strongest team..
1.Sehwag
2.Jefferson
3.Pieterson
4.Key
5.Carberry
6.Adams
7.Pothas
8.Plunkett
9,Tremlett
10 Weerakoon
11.Munday

I have 1 regen who averages in the 30's in all forms of the game but has not gotten a century and he has played 32 FC and 40 OD. England gave him a contract for some reason.

Is Munday really your worse batsman? He tends to do well for me in CC games, gets the odd century as the years go by as well.

On ICC 06 im in the year 2009 and have formed a formidable hants team.
Interestingly i have no regens in my strongest team..
1.Sehwag
2.Jefferson
3.Pieterson
4.Key
5.Carberry
6.Adams
7.Pothas
8.Plunkett
9,Tremlett
10 Weerakoon
11.Munday

I have 1 regen who averages in the 30's in all forms of the game but has not gotten a century and he has played 32 FC and 40 OD. England gave him a contract for some reason.

Has he played for Sri Lanka yet?

Got enough openers? :D

I got revenge in the home series vs Bangladesh, winning all 5 games. Bradshaw didn't get a contract, despite averaging 57 in ODIs and 51 in Tests.

Is Munday really your worse batsman? He tends to do well for me in CC games, gets the odd century as the years go by as well.
He got a topscore of 34 just then.....he is really bad at batting!!!
Has he played for Sri Lanka yet?

Yeah he played all of last sesaon for them, but i resigned him and he is getting a decent amount of games this season.

Started a new game on ICC2006 as Somerset and have been reminded of my love for the County side of this game. 6 games in (3 FC & 3 OD) I've only not won one of them, when Northants held on by a wicket in a FC game, with Panesar scoring something like 30 off of 110 balls. I managed to get him first ball of the last over of the match, only for Jason Brown to see out the rest of the over, so frustrating.

Ive decided to stick out a season with Derbyshire instead of creating numerous files trying to get a decent side, Im still missing a decent keeper or bowling attack but im going alright so far. Ive got Andrew Hall who I feel is underrated and David Hussey as my overseas players but its the others doing the work. :p

In my first three games I drew with Durham after rain spoilt my massive declaration by just the last three wickets with an entire session left to play. Then I smashed Yorkshire in a OD game bowling them out for 170 and chasing down with ease and I just beat Glamorgan after forcing them to follow on.

Users who are viewing this thread