How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Playing as Surrey and finished my 2017 season. A Good season when compared with the last one

Retained the Pro-League. In fact now it's 5 in a row.:cheers
Won the 20 Over Cup after being runner up last time
Went up to 4th position in Challenge Trophy after being 7th last season.
Went up to 2nd position in CC after being 10th last season ( in fact had got promoted :p)

J.Dalrymple(36) was the only player who retired.

Here's my progress over the past few seasons.

20rpbhc.jpg

2018 season

Ah....Entered the Finals of the Challenge Trophy after a gap of 3 seasons :happy. The last time I entered the Finals was in 2014 ( the result of which can be seen on page 26 in this thread :D)

By the way, look who finished second this time...

eu10uq.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar Playing with India - EXCELLENT BATTING

I started a new game with India. In my second series, aganist England

Tendulkar scored 5 centuries in 7 ODI's aganist England.

He scored 764 runs in all 7 ODI's averaging 109.14 in the Series.

nt sure i aint played any other versions of ICC except ICC 3, Sehwag is brilliant in ICC 3 but sometimes it can depend on his form. He plays exceptionally well aganist Pakistan and West Indies for me.

He used to get over 2500 international runs for me in the preious versions(Tests+ODIs) i just got ICC 3 and have'nt played with him yet.Thats the reason i asked you.Keep rolling with your game.

I've been playing ICC 06 for a while now, and I'm up to 2022 as Australia.

My batting line up is fine, but I am having major trouble finding decent pace bowlers. I've been given a couple of Warne-esque spinners, but when they retire my bowling will likely collapse unless I can find some freakishly good young bowlers.

This is my first post also btw.

I've been playing ICC 06 for a while now, and I'm up to 2022 as Australia.

My batting line up is fine, but I am having major trouble finding decent pace bowlers. I've been given a couple of Warne-esque spinners, but when they retire my bowling will likely collapse unless I can find some freakishly good young bowlers.

This is my first post also btw.

Can you put the cap file in cap file thread?

Users who are viewing this thread