How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Great tips Gas regarding the bowling, only got the game today icc 08. Still fiddling about with it really. But i beat Lancs 1st match with Surrey :happy

Actually i made a slight error in my post with regard to one day and test bowling. It seems advisable to always bowl full, unless the pitch is uneven. If the batsmens pref is offside, bowl full and at leg. If his pref is leg, then bowl full and off.

I actaully spent several odi games trying out all possibilities, and found this to be the most econimal and gives you biggest chance of picking up wickets.

Just thrashed Shravi by 10 wickets as Kent with him as Durham, on a complete road of a track. Bowled him out for 101 :p

Internet game ;).

I tried to play with Shravi but he kept "disconnecting" because he was scared :p.

Just got back into a save following about 4 months without playing the game! I'm with Leicestershire, good fun, Tom New is on fire, Du Preez is bowling well. Lost all 4 Championship games, top of our FPT group.

I've successfully taken England to 8th in Tests and 10th in ODIs. I'm in 2012. :(

I am so dire on the county front.

Wagh has been a pretty good success story for me. He was batting at 6, not making runs. I decided to give him a crack at 3 in a one dayer. He made a half century. I give him another shot at 3 in the next FC match, and he made twin centuries.

I have 1 batsmen in reserve at the moment, and about 10 bowlers (I am serious here - this doesn't included Dussey and Sidebottom on international duties) so over the next off season it's obvious I need to bulk up the batting.

Well I keep winning the Ashes 3-2 (done it twice in a row now, home and away) but I can't seem to beat Bangladesh!

Users who are viewing this thread