How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Anderson's class for me (he's awesome with the bat as well). Plunkett is pretty good as well for bowling. No Key or Denly there Tom, I'm disappointed :p. No Simon Jones in the bowling line up either! For shame Thomas! Anyway, nice to see you finally got it.

Glad you're enjoying it Tom, though if you wanted your own thread you should have done a bit more of a review on the game :)

I am doing really well on a game with England. I started on the 8.13 patch i think, and after two series, i updated to the new patch.

So far i have not lost a series, might have lost one odi series, not sure ill have to recheck. I have just won the ashes 4-0 at home, and am winning the 5 game odi series 3-0.

Not sure what happened when i played Zimbabwe in the ODI's, but i didn't play well and drew the series 1-1.

Screenshots to follow.

Last edited:
Normal, to be honest i don't even find normal much of a challenge. As seen above, i just beat the aussies 4-0 with a 4 star side against a 5 star aussie side. In the odi's i only had a 3 star side vs a 5 star side and still won 4-1.

I find normal relatively easy. Against treva in a story, I won the World Cup with Pakistan after losing only one match and I think I lost about 1 match in the season before that. With Bangladesh, I beat the Aussies 2-0 in the Tests and lost 2-1 in the ODis but am currently beating India 1-0 in the Tests. We need another difficulty for us epic players.

Well, nothing drastic, but this is what i use.

Test matches.

1st innings - start with 4 aggression bars/field bowl default line and length until batsmen reaches 20-25, then use 3 aggression bars and bowl to weakness. If they hit two fours in an over, or reach 35-40 bowl the other side of the wicket.

Once they reach 50 drop down to 2 bars, rinse and repeat above really, once 75 is reached 1 bar, so on and so forth. Sometimes, you just have to keep playing around with things.

I don't always follow what i type above, i vary it myself depending on the situation.

2nd innings, if you have a lead, and are winning the test match always start on 5 aggeression bars. Never drop below 3 if you are chasing the win.

The above is with regard to bowling only.

Oh btw, i forgot to add my one day bowling tips.

Start on 3 bars, bowl full and at middle and off. Keep doing this until one of the batsmen scores two fours off one over. Then move down to 2 bars, rinse and repeat.

If after the first 10 overs they are scoring well and have two settled batsmen, do not take the power play, but bring on the spinners. Use the above advice but with spinners.

Once you get a wicket, or both of the settled batsmen, take the power play.

This seems to win me 8/9 out 10 ODI games. The games i sometimes lose using this are where i have scored a below par total.

Users who are viewing this thread