How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Most Test runs in a season (2500 vCash)
1938 William McDowellEngland navin-boss

I have beaten this with Chanderpaul in my first season with the West Indies, averaging over 100 and scoring 2 300's and 3 150's the 7 century and 9 half century bat secures a dream season. Twice reaching 5 milestones and once hitting 3 centuries on the trot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But most of the runs came from Int.

dajesmac

Club Captain
Just batted through 50 overs in a oneday without losing a wicket. Finch and Watson owning Sri Lanka. Don't get excited by the Finch domination though, only time he scored more than 1 in the whole series.

50oversnotout.jpg

EDIT: Should also mention we were bizarrely 15-0 after 10 overs.

Last edited:

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
Are you guys joking? it means that the current planet cricket record for most test runs in a year was Navin. And I have beaten it. yes most of them are International, I played as the West Indies thats what I want!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cook hitting a bit of form got to be looking at a record for 50+ on the trot?

jacobfelix

International Coach
Ah...Here I am :D...I think all my fans :p would be waiting for my Season Report.

So, finished my 2047 season. :D Except County Championship, won all the other titles. In fact, Challenge Trophy -> its 5 in a row now. :cheers :cheers

As for CC, finished 2nd for the 3rd successive time. :( In fact, Somerset were too dominating and never allowed me to go past them at any stage in the season.

For the new season, in came Pak leggie A.Afridi, Kent batsman G.Sullivan, Essex batsman J.Treanor.

This new season the opponents better watch out for champion bowler Afridi. :thumbs In the Word Ratings he's No. 1 in ODI's & No.2 in tests [ ODI avg : 13.34 ; Test avg : 21.68 ]

However, I will be starting the new season after 2 weeks of break. Lots of pending work to be done. :p

County Championship

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For the first time I survived an entire day without losing a single wicket! :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36 KB · Views: 60
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    71.6 KB · Views: 60

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I see you chopped off the part that shows the opposition :p One of the bowlers is Mujtaba though, gonna guess Bangladesh :D

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I see you chopped off the part that shows the opposition
Did that intentionally, as it was a practice match before a tour to Pakistan against Karachi Urbans! :p

----------

BTW I declared on 701/7. Gambhir got out somewhere in the 220s whereas Sehwag got out on 354.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Ah, well, still impressive. Most of the time someone scores a double for me, the next highest score is often in the 40's or so :p

timchrist984

Club Captain
ICC us frustrating for me. Playing a t20 on my iPod. I had 5 wickets in hand and needed 8 to win. I had both batsmen (Hussey and Haddin) on full aggression. Hussey pushed a single then Haddin left the final 2 balls alone! Seriously ICC is much harder on iOS compared to PC.

Users who are viewing this thread