How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

mattk

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm considering starting a new game as just a batsman. Bowling is certainly enjoyable but I really need to work on my batting. If it turns out the patch is backwards compatible I might pick up my all rounder game then.

Just as an aside it is very hard to believe that career mode was going to be a team based game. Thank god it was changed. A big kudos to Big Ant once again for changing it!

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
oh I haven't heard anyone playing for their country yet I was wondering because I have had my first test for aussie in my 2nd yr of my career and now a "regular member" of the test side

You must have the reflexes of this man:

mr_miyagi-sticks.jpg

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
oh I haven't heard anyone playing for their country yet I was wondering because I have had my first test for aussie in my 2nd yr of my career and now a "regular member" of the test side

Your nickname says it all but I gotta ask. Are you playing as a pure batsman or a bowler?

PremierBatsman

Club Cricketer
ha hardly I kept getting caught at square leg or fine leg I average 20 odd with the bat and have picked up 250 wickets or so, highest score of 60, I find batting fun and not hard other than flicking catches to those two fielders, im a batting allrounder, im in the top 5 on the leaderboard

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team

Second year?! Good job! I'm about four tenths through my second year and I've still got fair way off, which I thought was good until now. Way to kill my self-esteem :noway

PremierBatsman

Club Cricketer
ha I know what you guys mean I see people on here scoring tons and im like how? I played for a team in Auckland new Zealand this year and my highest score was 81 and I batted for 3hrs it was tough work so I can appreciate the work the involves getting a ton on this game

ameya29

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
got my Steel Case disc on saturday..loved it totally..

in the career mode i'm a "medium fast bowling allrounder"
i can ball quite good..but i cannot get it above 100 kmph..hardly few times..
and when the batsman knicks it to slips..it doesnt reach them :(...

and yes the batting is very hard...
i'm actually loving it that its tough..
but the run outs are little annoying..
and like the game said beofre that the AI will not run if it thinks its too risky
BUT IT RUNS !...and i get run out :(..

anyways love the game.. would love to see better broadcast effects though..plain black n grey is little boring..

but awesome effort..will definately be loyal to this game like fifa :D....

P.S - can anybody tell what to do about the slow pace of medium fast bowler..

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
got my Steel Case disc on saturday..loved it totally..

in the career mode i'm a "medium fast bowling allrounder"
i can ball quite good..but i cannot get it above 100 kmph..hardly few times..
and when the batsman knicks it to slips..it doesnt reach them :(...

and yes the batting is very hard...
i'm actually loving it that its tough..
but the run outs are little annoying..
and like the game said beofre that the AI will not run if it thinks its too risky
BUT IT RUNS !...and i get run out :(..

anyways love the game.. would love to see better broadcast effects though..plain black n grey is little boring..

but awesome effort..will definately be loyal to this game like fifa :D....

P.S - can anybody tell what to do about the slow pace of medium fast bowler..

I had this same problem. Try holding down the right analog stick for a bit longer than what you think you need, that's what helped me :)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just got the contract offers for the second time around at the Big Bash - different teams than the first one, except for Hobart which I played for last time around. If that's deliberate that's great.

Users who are viewing this thread