How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Well, I ended up making 102 from 173 balls on my 'debut'. I got out trying to score on the off-side with a cut shot, which I rarely do because I rarely succeed.

Well, I ended up making 102 from 173 balls on my 'debut'. I got out trying to score on the off-side with a cut shot, which I rarely do because I rarely succeed.

but, but .... but batting is too hard says ''everyone'' ;)

It *is* hard! It's taken me numerous 'debuts' to get that score, and even then a serious amount of luck was involved.

PLEASE DO SOMETHIN ABOUT THE DIRECT THROWS.. its impossible..

I haven't had too much of an issue with the run-outs. I usually wait a moment or so after hitting the ball to see if it's quickly intercepted. If it isn't, I go for at least one run and use the sprint function.

I haven't had too much of an issue with the run-outs. I usually wait a moment or so after hitting the ball to see if it's quickly intercepted. If it isn't, I go for at least one run and use the sprint function.

agreed.
but then theres no way to take a quick single..
they are too quick..

An interesting result here, a win on countback. I thought that there'd be a superover or something, or did that take place without me?
RGzh09l.jpg

Much more successful this Big Bash, topped the table as Hobart. That said, I'm going to need to return the game and get a refund - Melbourne Stars won a final, which is just plainly wrong -
b12eD2P.jpg

I believe (although I don't have the game yet) if you change the rules in the competition editor before starting a career you can set it to a super over I assume?

Does anyone know if the English OD competition is 40 or 50 overs in game?

Would love to hear if any batsman career players have made to country side from members here.

My boy is pretty lazy & learning all the time. Finishing 2 years with one more match left.

First Year Ranking points - 326 (oh boy, terrible year with ducks after ducks)
Second year Ranking points - 1132( good learning curve but very very long way to go )

30 in T20, 21 in OD & 31 in FC test has been the highest scores so far with overall of 108 matches.

My next year's goal is to get atleast 2 50's. can't believe that I am completing 2 years in 2 days, they are going to fire me at my work! :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 63
Adding one more attachment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
18 runs and match figures of 6/68 on'debut' for NSW. Second match against SA I bowled Darren Lehmann to take a hattrick...nope it was a no-ball:(

You bowlers are definitely having an easier time of it!

Decided to got out all guns blazing in my second year of BBL and I scored a quick. 24 runs off 10 deliveries before my batsmen thought he should try flick a straight ball instead of driving it back down the ground.

my bowling all rounder finished with an average of 6 in the shield for his first season, 49 wickets taken. Averaged 11 with the bat highest score of 30 odd. In the one days I managed 19 with the bat with a 77 as my highest score.

Users who are viewing this thread