How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Can anyone maybe explain to me exactly how the batting and bowling pools work and what are they there for?

Guys got this game on Sunday finally but started playing career mode since yesterday.Im a no 3 batsman. Played for few hrs yest and today. Here is my statistics.
First Class- 18 innings 17 ducks Total runs 2. Highest score 2.
List A- 9 Innings 6 Ducks Total runs 11. Highest Score 6 runs
T20- 8 Innings 5 ducks Total runs 11. Highest Score 5 runs.
Got to bowl 3 overs in T20 all of sudden and took two wickets in 3 overs and conceeded 20 runs.

Guys im getting irritated everytime I get out. Cant even defend well.When i press left trigger forward and push right trigger up he keeps his front foot front and ball misses bat and hit stumps or mostly get inside edge bowled or LBW. If i press left trigger backward he moves his feet backward and he keeps his bat high and ball goes under it. When i try to attack i swing bat leg side but ball comes in right side and takes my stumps always. I used to play very good in C 07,IC 10 with ball marker and now without it I play horrible than Indian Tailenders. Any suggestions for me please to improve?

Put some time on nets and match practice then apply the timing skills gained there with the suggestion given in this thread by @CallyT and others.
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/my-batting-advice-88980.html

Just curious, has anyone that's playing as a bowler been brought in as a night watchmen?
Also, anyone selected for their country ended up in a different spot in the batting line up? Like a no.4 for state play as a no.6 in test?

Just curious, has anyone that's playing as a bowler been brought in as a night watchmen?
Also, anyone selected for their country ended up in a different spot in the batting line up? Like a no.4 for state play as a no.6 in test?
I still bat as a no.4 in both test and states and county

Can anyone maybe explain to me exactly how the batting and bowling pools work and what are they there for?

this also baffles me

i presume these are the total allocation for points in certain areas, and if u get a MOTM u get 1500 pts

what i dont understand is how they are applied to the skills

i get +11 in swing but only 1 bar fills up
and i get +2 sraight bat and only 1 bar fills up

how are the bars scaled, how does it visually increase the same, when in one stat is +11 and another its +2

----------

Hope this is good enough bro

dude can u post a pic of your skills?

this also baffles me

i presume these are the total allocation for points in certain areas, and if u get a MOTM u get 1500 pts

what i dont understand is how they are applied to the skills

i get +11 in swing but only 1 bar fills up
and i get +2 sraight bat and only 1 bar fills up

how are the bars scaled, how does it visually increase the same, when in one stat is +11 and another its +2
batting and bowling pool points are just a measure of how well you did that game so if you get the most wickets or runs you get a higher % of the batting or bowling pool which then goes towards your overall points for the leader boards it has nothing to do with stat gains.

----------

[/COLOR]

dude can u post a pic of your skills?[/QUOTE]

yes I can although they are embaressing to say the least.

Not to brag but I thought this was really cool I got my ashes call up!!!

Attachments

• 1396939412557.jpg
    1396939412557.jpg
    814.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 1396939432479.jpg
    1396939432479.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 110
so is it the same for everyone where the season just cuts short and you miss the end of the season when you go to the new year?

so is it the same for everyone where the season just cuts short and you miss the end of the season when you go to the new year?

im not to sure I have only played 3 tests so far 1vs zim 1vs bang and 1vs England ill let ya know once I have finishes the ashes

Anybody figure out a way to increase your batting skill consistently? And how many skillpoints you require to fill a bar?

I wanted to know that are there any major icc events in career mode like u get selected for your national team and then u go on to play world cup ,champions trophy.?

going pretty well in all forms of the game, averaging 30 odd in each format of the game, got 3 hundreds now and about 5 50s, Love this game so much, actually a challenge compared to the other cricket games in the past. One thing I think is needed is a net option in career mode to hone your skills and get your skills up and have a limit of one a week or something

Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying the career mode. Just a quick one how many List A and first class matches are there in a season?

Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying the career mode. Just a quick one how many List A and first class matches are there in a season?

I am pretty sure there are 12 + Final for Sheffeild shield

Users who are viewing this thread